Sign in to follow this  
CajunBadger

WW DST or stick w/NE? :-)

DST NFL standard scoring (2pt/turnover, 1pt/sack, 6pt/td, 2pt/safety) + special teams earn 1pt/25 return yds, 6pt/td

Wondering if NE can keep their head above water (score a few fp's and not hurt me w/a negative fp's)?  I'm leaning towards sticking with them, rather than dropping a solid bench player for one of these:

Best two options being NYJ (vs DEN) and SEA (@MIA)

In past years, typically a knee jerk reaction of picking up a streamer, streamer only scores a few more fp's than my normal starter, and my bench is slightly weakened as a result...

Mostly thinking "aloud" here...but any thoughts?  Thanks!! 

While I wouldn't particularly like to play a D vs the Chiefs, I think I'd stick with what I have.

I had a similar scenario with the Colts D in week 2 vs the Vikings. Didn't love the matchup (Colts D struggled against Jags), but didn't want to drop them or replace a bench player with a one-week streamer as they had the Jets in week 3. In the end they got 17 points, which was an unexpected surprise. 

I don't love your waiver wire options either. Seattle's D hasn't shown an ability to stop anyone so far, and while it is Ryan Fitzpatrick who has a 3 INT game right around the corner, he's coming in hot. 

I don't trust the Jets D. Even though the Broncos are banged up and starting Brett Rypien, I don't like defences attached to terrible offenses. Even if the D plays well, the Jets could easily turn the ball over on offense and give the Broncos short fields and scoring opportunities. 

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it depends on your matchup. If you're projected to win by a few points I'd maybe stick with what I have. If you're projected to lose or it's very tight it might be worth swinging for the fences.

Edited by show me the murray

NYJ. At home, vs a Rookie QB. I see a pick 6 or fumble + TD.

Look at what Mahomes did to BAL AT HOME!

KC is at home this week. Reid will put up 38 points, easily just to make a point to Belichick

1 hour ago, CajunBadger said:

DST NFL standard scoring (2pt/turnover, 1pt/sack, 6pt/td, 2pt/safety) + special teams earn 1pt/25 return yds, 6pt/td

Wondering if NE can keep their head above water (score a few fp's and not hurt me w/a negative fp's)?  I'm leaning towards sticking with them, rather than dropping a solid bench player for one of these:

Best two options being NYJ (vs DEN) and SEA (@MIA)

In past years, typically a knee jerk reaction of picking up a streamer, streamer only scores a few more fp's than my normal starter, and my bench is slightly weakened as a result...

Mostly thinking "aloud" here...but any thoughts?  Thanks!! 

Either keep the Pats def, or drop them for another def. 

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Either keep the Pats def, or drop them for another def. 

Why do you even post?

13 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Why do you even post?

I don’t post. 

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

We can only hope.

Keep up the good work.