Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Official Biden - China Thread

Why not start it now?  I will delete it, when Trump wins.

If Biden wins, within 24 hours he will be on the phone to China.  Not to cover-up anything (wink-wink) but to re-establish relations with an ally that zenophobe has alienated.  And a Miracle!  China has just finaled a vaccine!  Just now!  And they are sending it here, free of charge.  Biden has just saved thousands, maybe millions!  

Get ready.

6 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Wouldn't the vaccine have to go through FDA approval process?

Pure conjecture, but it sure would put Trump in an odd position, and you know what side all the media would come down on. 

I don't know how much longer the west (us alone) can hold back China. Frontline did a story this year on them. One thing I recall, if the cameras catch you J walking it impacts their credit scores. And facial recognition picks up on movements that tag one as likely not telling the truth. It can hurt their employment prospects and also credit applications. Scary stuff.  

10 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I don't know how much longer the west (us alone) can hold back China. Frontline did a story this year on them. One thing I recall, if the cameras catch you J walking it impacts their credit scores. And facial recognition picks up on movements that tag one as likely not telling the truth. It can hurt their employment prospects and also credit applications. Scary stuff.  

Bullshat.  They all look alike.  

4 hours ago, MDC said:

:lol: 

Troll gonna troll

7 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Troll gonna troll

Even our least informed citizens are savvy enough to know that sleepy Joe will be on the horn to China 2 minutes after he is elected.  Cuck needs to bone up to become one of our least unformed. 

23 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Even our least informed citizens are savvy enough to know that sleepy Joe will be on the horn to China 2 minutes after he is elected.  Cuck needs to bone up to become one of our least unformed. 

China! 🇨🇳