Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

DJ Chark

Minshew has not been very good.   at this point a QB  change should make a positive difference.

To what degree i cannot say but I'd guess with the QB change, hes a WR3 in most formats wiith WR2 upside if he quickly  makes a connection with his new QB.

23 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Hes on waivers in our league FWIW.  Offense will be pretty gross

Same. Thinking of picking him up or trying to at least. 

6 hours ago, Ray_T said:

Minshew has not been very good.   at this point a QB  change should make a positive difference.

To what degree i cannot say but I'd guess with the QB change, hes a WR3 in most formats wiith WR2 upside if he quickly  makes a connection with his new QB.

Mmm I don’t know about that , in ff Minshew as scored less then 22 points in a game twice.  

I don’t think Minshew has been Chark production problem. 

Chark had one rec in his last game , out of seven targets.  

16 hours ago, weepaws said:

Mmm I don’t know about that , in ff Minshew as scored less then 22 points in a game twice.  

I don’t think Minshew has been Chark production problem. 

Chark had one rec in his last game , out of seven targets.  

Disagree on Minshew... Misses Chark on the reg.  A good QB could jump start Chark to WR2 levels.  Is Luton that guy?  Will it happen this year on a team that may be jockeying for a top draft pick?

1 hour ago, jaxjag said:

Disagree on Minshew... Misses Chark on the reg.  A good QB could jump start Chark to WR2 levels.  Is Luton that guy?  Will it happen this year on a team that may be jockeying for a top draft pick?

So that Qb would be Minshew then, Chark was a wr2 last season, and who was is Qb, right.m

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Lazard is on my wire and I'm considering dumping Chark for him.  Looks like Lazard is back this week, or next week at the latest.  I'm torn..

Tough decision, Lazard did register two very good games of the three he as played in, before his injury.  

On 11/4/2020 at 11:14 PM, weepaws said:

So that Qb would be Minshew then, Chark was a wr2 last season, and who was is Qb, right.m

Thanks. 

So in Chark's first game with a QB without a 70's era moustache he has his best game of the year, 7-146 with a TD.   Respectable 4-56 against a good Packer defense second game.

No doubt Chark is a better player without Minshew.

Thanks, pal.

Chark 3 games without Minshew, 29 non ppr points.  

First three games he played with Minshew, 38 non ppr points. 

Now those first three games are important to note, because those first three games they played together both were healthy. 

Now it’s been reported that Minshew hurt himself in the Texans game, in that game Minshew had 31 completed passes for 301 yards and 2 tds, and the HOF wr Chark , had 3/16/0 line.  

Your welcome, and it’s always a pleasure to hear from you twice a year.  

Happy Thanksgiving. 

Ps week four Chark had 21 non ppr points, week none Chark had 20 non ppr points. 

Is best game this season was with the 70es Qb.