Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Anybody Here Ever Take Roids ?

9 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Nope. My neighbor got MASSIVE insanely fast on roids. He went back to pre roid size much faster when he stopped. 

The pills D Bomb you won;t keep any gains from them and never took them. I did keep some size from Deca though after getting off them.

10 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

The pills D Bomb you won;t keep any gains from them and never took them. I did keep some size from Deca though after getting off them.

He had his wife inject,  no pills. He talked about cycles alot. Whatever he did worked. BIGLY. He went from 180 to 250ish in swollen muscle. It was insane to see. 

33 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

He had his wife inject,  no pills. He talked about cycles alot. Whatever he did worked. BIGLY. He went from 180 to 250ish in swollen muscle. It was insane to see. 

He probably keep a little size when he went off them then. Thing about Roids it motivates you to go to they gym more and eat good. So some of the gains I wouldn't say are all on the Roids.

8 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

He probably keep a little size when he went off them then.

He didn't. It was like a balloon deflating. 

11 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

This sounds just like Giants Fan, honestly.

Yeah..seriously.  is it sad we can recognize a style after all these years??

19 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Yeah..seriously.  is it sad we can recognize a style after all these years??

Could be someone trying to come across as GF also. I don't care if GF is back.  If I don't like his content, I don't have to read it.

Actually it would be interesting to see if "he" was real or those mannerisms, etc were an act.  

15 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Could be someone trying to come across as GF also. I don't care if GF is back.  If I don't like his content, I don't have to read it.

Actually it would be interesting to see if "he" was real or those mannerisms, etc were an act.  

Not a act and just a similar style. Him me and one other person I know has that style and natural.