Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

God love you man, you're a one horse pony.

:lol: creepy joe gonna work hard at finding an AG that will cover things up for the family.

Fox News' Peter Doocy: "Mr. President-elect, do you still think that stories about your son Hunter were Russian disinformation?" Biden: "Yes, yes and yes. God love you, man. You're a one-horse pony, I tell ya."

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1341484805582712832

One horse pony soldier? Was the guy black or Mexican? Biden hates those people. 

No wonder he was so angry.

Its funny seeing die hard trumpers insult Biden for the messed up things he says. To be fair though, I think Trump is more calculated in what he says, where Biden is some type of severe aloof and senile

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Its funny seeing die hard trumpers insult Biden for the messed up things he says. To be fair though, I think Trump is more calculated in what he says, where Biden is some type of severe aloof and senile

What's a Trumper? Is that your attempt at some kind of insult?

• Like 1

I lol when biden told that dude to "shut up fat"

What a legend. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

What's a Trumper? Is that your attempt at some kind of insult?

The ones who defend literally every nonsense thing Trump says and also make fun of Biden for the same thing. Its a weakness that effects a large portion of our country on both sides.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

The ones who defend literally every nonsense thing Trump says and also make fun of Biden for the same thing. Its a weakness that effects a large portion of our country on both sides.

Who defends every nonsense thing Trump says?  I think most Trump voters here say he sounds like an ass but they love his policies and how he gets things done.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Who defends every nonsense thing Trump says?  I think most Trump voters here say he sounds like an ass but they love his policies and how he gets things done.

He’s just making it up again. They all do that. 

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

right remember when Trump tweeted COVFEFE and all the liberals never said a thing about it?

turns out once again he knew exactly what he was talking about

heres a guess though, you don't even know it was an act that was signed in less then a month later

• Haha 1