cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

5 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Cardinals/Dodgers u 7.5

I took that as well; my first non-football bet.  :cheers:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I took that as well; my first non-football bet.  :cheers:

Try Hockey it's weird betting on and don't do it much. When I do just ML to win.

44 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Uh oh an MLB play!  I actually jumped on this a bit earlier when Philly Godfather posted it on Twitter.

That is working for both wild card games cause teams are putting their best pitchers out there.

16 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Rams ML and under = +225

I'm really good at Prime Time games Sunday and Monday cause I try to figure out the fix. Thursday's are a wild card cause less people watch and probably will go with this. My point don't think Thursday's are fix as much.

• Like 1

Went 4-1 on a few bets last night.  I've been tailing Philly Godfather on Twitter and his free picks actually hit pretty good.  I haven't done the math, but he claims 69.xx% on NFL this year.  I won on fukin pre-season NHL of all things.  I'm still waiting to see if the Hanwha Eagles can hold their lead in Korean baseball.  They're up 2-1 in 5th inning. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Uh oh an MLB play!  I actually jumped on this a bit earlier when Philly Godfather posted it on Twitter.

I was bored and looking for action. I don't remember what they did last year in regads to MACtion,  but I hope it is scheduled for this year the way it always was. Basically gives you 7 days/week of football wagering for a solid month. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

I was bored and looking for action. I don't remember what they did last year in regads to MACtion,  but I hope it is scheduled for this year the way it always was. Basically gives you 7 days/week of football wagering for a solid month. 

I had heard it's starting in November?

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I'm still waiting to see if the Hanwha Eagles can hold their lead in Korean baseball.  They're up 2-1 in 5th inning. 

Covered...5-1 in last 24 hours.  I've also bet Neb/MI under 51 on his advice. We'll see.

11 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I didn't get in to after they scored the first td and have them -25.5.

Should be OK...it's 37.5 now

I took Rams -2.5 and that missed XP by the Rams is going to end up focking me in the ass. Reverse jinx werds

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I took Rams -2.5 and that missed XP by the Rams is going to end up focking me in the ass. Reverse jinx werds

The XP sucks, no doubt. What would piss me off more is the fact it took two long Geno Smith drives to get it done. 

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

The XP sucks, no doubt. What would piss me off more is the fact it took two long Geno Smith drives to get it done. 

I've got a bunch of FF guys going as well, including Russell Wilson and Kupp.  I do have Metcalf as well tho.  

• Sad 1

White Sox/Astros o 8

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Had to eat some odds to buy it to 8, but Im in

It must have just went up. I got mine in at 8 an hour before first pitch. 

55 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

It must have just went up. I got mine in at 8 an hour before first pitch. 

I actually didn't get it until after CWS scored first. O8.5 was -110 and o8 was -125.  I also jumped on Hou ML then too at +140

59 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I actually didn't get it until after CWS scored first. O8.5 was -110 and o8 was -125.  I also jumped on Hou ML then too at +140

Always nice to cash a winning ticket in the 5th inning. 

Disclaimer: These are a tad bit forced. This guy can go off, but he can also be irrelevant in games. Just rolling the dice for action tonight. 

Arizona State - Stanford 

Ricky Pearsall u 44.5 receiving

Ricky Pearsall u 3.5 receptions

13 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I have Cinci -30 tonight and think this will be a statement game by them.

They should kick the sh1t out of Temple. The only thing I worry about is a let down game after they just beat ND. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

They should kick the sh1t out of Temple. The only thing I worry about is a let down game after they just beat ND. 

True but think they maybe still peed off not getting enough respect.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

True but think they maybe still peed off not getting enough respect.

Cinci and Coastal need to destroy these teams that they should beat to be legitimized in any voting.  I see them keeping their foot on the pedal which hopefully leads to covers.

Just now, Fireballer said:

Cinci and Coastal need to destroy these teams that they should beat to be legitimized in any voting.  I see them keeping their foot on the pedal which hopefully leads to covers.

Yep agree and they both was under respected last year as well.

Cincy is -27.5 up 14 at half, should I jump in?  I'm watching baseball at the moment.

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Cincy is -27.5 up 14 at half, should I jump in?  I'm watching baseball at the moment.

It's half time there and think they start pulling away the 2nd half.

8 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

It's half time there and think they start pulling away the 2nd half.

I missed the window before they scored; now it is -31.5.  Think I'll do it anyway.  :cheers: 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I missed the window before they scored; now it is -31.5.  Think I'll do it anyway.  :cheers: 

I think it will still be okay to do it.

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I think it will still be okay to do it.

Well, I missed the window before that muff and the game was suspended on DK until Cincy got another TD.  Now suspended again, last I saw was -37.5.  Wait, got in and gave the points.  Cincy is going to crush them methinks. :cheers: 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Well, I missed the window before that muff and the game was suspended on DK until Cincy got another TD.  Now suspended again, last I saw was -37.5.  Wait, got in and gave the points.  Cincy is going to crush them methinks. :cheers: 

Sorry was on the phone and hope you did with that.