Kopy

Life goes on after we pass spinoff

So you pass on. Say you only get 1 day in absolute total bliss somewhere out there in what/wherever. How do you want to spend it?

I'm assuming/hoping I go before my wife, daughter, and grandkids. So that means it's just me. I would like to float off somewhere and end up at a nice lake. Fishing with my grandparents. My 2 dogs I put down. (Those dogs never met eachother, that would be fun to watch them play together.) Then I guess disappear at sunset I suppose.

Nice.

I have often thought of something similar.  Maybe heaven is a place where you can go back and relive moments in your life.  Of course, we know that is not true because historically some people's lives A to Z are utter sh1t.

I don't know what mine would be.  My daughter would be there and she is young, maybe two or three.  I'm still married.  My sister is still alive.

Maybe just a day and night we all hung out and had a fire out back behind the house and we were young and naive enough to think it's always going to be like this.

• Thanks 1

I have wished we automatically get answers to everything.  How the universe (s) came to be.  How life started.  Etc etc.   

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I have wished we automatically get answers to everything.  How the universe (s) came to be.  How life started.  Etc etc.   

The universe is built on randomness.  Every particle has a probability of being in one place or another.  Given a long enough time, every particle in the universe will exist in a tiny area of space the size of the planck length.  It has to happen eventually. When it does....boom!  A new big bang.  

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

The universe is built on randomness.  Every particle has a probability of being in one place or another.  Given a long enough time, every particle in the universe will exist in a tiny area of space the size of the planck length.  It has to happen eventually. When it does....boom!  A new big bang.  

No.  Everything is replicated to infinity in both directions.

An atom to the universe.  It's the same.  We are not advanced enough yet to prove it but I believe that you can dissect an atom and it is the same as if you could see the swirling universe from a trillion light-years away.

In our lifetime we will never know but that is my assumption.

Everything small is big and everything big is small.

It's replication.

16 hours ago, wiffleball said:

... you mean, besides two chicks at once?

I'd rather have 1 chick with 4 b00bs. 2 chicks is 1 to many.

18 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I've "bookmarked" those thoughts / questions as well through the years

3 minutes ago, Kopy said:

I'd rather have 1 chick with 4 b00bs. 2 chicks is 1 to many.

I'd prefer 3 boobs, with the center one on tap with cold chocolate milk