Sign in to follow this  
CantTouchThis

Sit one out of OBJ, Sermon, and Di.Johnson

Hey kids, it's been a minute since I've been around. I temporarily retired from FF but I've been making a comeback. Life is life and whatnot. Anyways, I had to go RB-RB-TE in my draft since Kettle dropped and couldn't resist. Now my WR position is quite weak. So in week 1, already have a conundrum with what to do with my WR2 and Flex.

OBJ prob still only at 80%, but sure to be a shootout @ KC (I'm pretty well set on starting him)
Di.Johnson is the safest play but tough matchup @ Buff, might be some rain and who knows with JuJu back and Ben being 93.
T.Sermon has the best matchup @ DET but. . . in that backfield he knows if he'll get 5 touches or 15. I'm thinking they will have a sizeable lead throughout and will just pound the ball.

I'm leaning towards and am currently sitting DiJ, but I am questioning myself more than I question my sexuality. Please help!

Thanks chaps.

DJ. 

No way I start a rookie backup RB in the first game of the season, not with the other choices you have.

• Like 1

You have all talked some sense into me. I guess I'm pretty high on Sermon given the team he got drafted to, just a gut feeling he'll have a monster debut. But week 1 it's wise to just play it safe.

Thanks for the advice, gentlemen.

14 hours ago, AxeElf said:

No way I start a rookie backup RB in the first game of the season, not with the other choices you have.

13 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Easy, sit Sermon.

These 2 are the blind squirrel that found a nut :lol:

Bench sermon.