Sign in to follow this  
vino

anyone got any good scoreboard websites?

Random question, I know.  I need to use a scoreboard website to track the games each weekend. I used Fox's scoreboard for years but then that got all mucked up either last year or the year before when they revamped their site. Scores being wrong, resetting, etc etc, just problem after problem. I used google's scoreboard this weekend which wasn't, bad but no frills. I'm just wondering if anyone has any goto nfl scoreboard websites that I should check out? Sites where they show which team might be in the redzone are nice, visuals for scores so you notice them, etc. 

On 9/12/2021 at 11:31 PM, vino said:

Random question, I know.  I need to use a scoreboard website to track the games each weekend. I used Fox's scoreboard for years but then that got all mucked up either last year or the year before when they revamped their site. Scores being wrong, resetting, etc etc, just problem after problem. I used google's scoreboard this weekend which wasn't, bad but no frills. I'm just wondering if anyone has any goto nfl scoreboard websites that I should check out? Sites where they show which team might be in the redzone are nice, visuals for scores so you notice them, etc. 

I only use ESPN for one thing. And that is for the scores page. 

I don't watch them, listen to them, or read anything they have to say for the most part, unless someone is reporting something from them.

• Like 1

Yeah, ESPN is good, and I think NFL.com is good for that too

• Like 1

On 9/14/2021 at 7:50 AM, polecatt said:

Yeah, ESPN is good, and I think NFL.com is good for that too

I don't know why I didn't even think about those places, smh, but both of those have the row of scores up top which I've been looking for . Good call, I'll test them out tomorrow. 

On 9/14/2021 at 11:15 AM, purplengold47 said:

The Score app

Now, the score app isn't something I've heard of. I appreciate the recommendation, I'll take a look!

I second The Score.  I'm rarely at home Sunday afternoons anymore, so the app is a great way to track what's going on when I can't watch.  The stats are great too.  They're updated within about 30 seconds of the play (if that).  Highly recommended. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cretins said:

I second The Score.  I'm rarely at home Sunday afternoons anymore, so the app is a great way to track what's going on when I can't watch.  The stats are great too.  They're updated within about 30 seconds of the play (if that).  Highly recommended. 

As an added comment to how fast they update their stats, when I was listening to a game on SiriusXM this afternoon The Score app was about 3 plays AHEAD of the broadcast.  I had to stop looking at that game in the app because it was giving away touchdowns a few minutes before I heard them.