Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Spermoff: accidental drone targets

What would be wrong with the death penalty here? Nothing would be lost but rather much more would be gained. And whoever named the kid Kasama should be punished harshly.

"I’m going to scare him, I’m going to bump him," Smith told a passenger in the car as she approached Moore running at about 6 a.m. on July 18, The Kent Reporter stated, citing the charges.

A friend of Smith’s following the Camry in another car told investigators she heard a loud bang, then "saw something fly into the air," according to the Reporter.

"A family member (of the suspect) heard the individual laugh about the way Greg’s body flew up in the air when she hit him," Michelle Moore told KIRO.

She waz a gud girlz diddn du nuffin wong. She got big plans to be a pyolit and fly dem underpravileged chillin and shet.

I drove through Maple Valley a couple of weeks ago as I was heading to a concert.  This is a very small town out in the boonies.  At the time I saw several homemade signs asking "WHO KILLED SO-AND-SO?" and offering reward money for info.  Didn't get a chance to fully read the signs but it sounds like it must've been related to this. 

18 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Have they impeached Trump again for this yet? 

Yeah. A lot of times. But my calculator can't count that high. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Sounds Irish. Possibly German. 

One thing that doesn't compute is Kasama Smith took her godmother's car. I always thought God parents were a catholic thing.   Are there a lot of black catholics out there?

The other curveball is she was accompanied by her father when she turned her worthless self over to the po-po. 

:dunno:

there was a base in iraq where prisoners were waterboarded or something or bad photos were taken, i dunno.  dems were calling bush a war criminal.  biden kills kids with a drone strike.  not a word from dems.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

there was a base in iraq where prisoners were waterboarded or something or bad photos were taken, i dunno.  dems were calling bush a war criminal.  biden kills kids with a drone strike.  not a word from dems.  

Abu Ghraib. 

And a shitload more than 10 civilians were killed sometimes damn near on a daily basis under the Bush Administration in Iraq and Afghanistan.

One strike in the Stan at a wedding killed several dozen children in one shot.

But at the executive level? You can make an argument possibly that they are culpable, but not directly responsible.