Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Help me make the wrong decision on QB this week

Pick one...bonus for long TDs and bonus at 250 passing yards  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you start

• Herbert @ Kansas City...Arrowhead going to make this tough or chuck it all day to keep up = fantasy gold?
    • Stafford vs Tampa Bay...Gotta keep up. Starting RB is likely out. Bombs away?

I will always chose wrong when given two tasty options...so rather than it fall on me, I'll just blame the FFToday community when it all goes to shite. Who do you start in 6-pt TD league this week? No negative points for turnovers. Bonus for long TDs.

Herbert @ Kansas CIty.  This seems to be the "experts" pick based on projections...but going into Arrowhead makes me super nervous. KC will put up points, Herbert will have to chuck it. But....

Stafford vs Tampa Bay. Stafford too will need to chuck the ball to keep up. Starting RB is likely out, going to need to throw. At least he's at home.

Two great options, but I would go Stafford.  Bucs secondary is banged up.  The chargers need to figure out how to get the ball in the end zone before I would start Herbert over Stafford.

Herbert.  

Tampa’s secondary might be banged up, but KC’s defense has possibly been the worst in football through 2 weeks. Both games should be shootouts. Herbert also has rushing upside that Stafford just does not give you at all. 

I would probably go Herbert. KC let Lamar pass for 239 yards last week and he’s not all that great of a passer. Herbert is a much better passer. And I think Herbert has JUST missed out on a few big plays that would have given him even better stats up to date. They will definitely have to chuck it to keep up on the scoreboard. Keenan Allen is as tough and reliable and they come and Mike Williams has played very well thus far. Ekeler can always take a swing pass to the house. Chargers are a pretty good offense. Probably a bit underrated. 
Personally, I would start Herbert,but I betcha there’s not a gigantic difference in fantasy points between your two options. I don’t think you’re going to be disappointed in eithers production!!