Sign in to follow this  
DEEZNUTS

Yung Joka - who's in

In 2014 a young NYG WR (OBJ) broke onto the scene and if you were lucky enough to get him as a free agent/waivers, he could've been a league winner. Are we seeing the OBJ of 2021 in Kadarius Toney?

I'm thinking it's possible. I watched. He's special.  Anyone else in on this guy?  

11 minutes ago, DEEZNUTS said:

In 2014 a young NYG WR (OBJ) broke onto the scene and if you were lucky enough to get him as a free agent/waivers, he could've been a league winner. Are we seeing the OBJ of 2021 in Kadarius Toney?

I'm thinking it's possible. I watched. He's special.  Anyone else in on this guy?  

I’ve been in on him since the draft, but he’s not like OBJ as a player, more like a Deebo/Aiyuk type. Special? Need to see more, but yeah he can play

I think he’s a great talent, Gmen are blessed to have him. 

Coming out of college, I didn't like his route running.  I'd sell high on him if I somehow ended up investing in him.  You can probably get a good amount for him after the last two games.

What does that mean, you would sell how on him? 

Not sure how you sell high on someone who is owned in 15% of leagues according to WW articles. But I am concerned since Golladay and Shepard (and maybe Slayton) are still ahead of him on the depth chart.

My issue is whether to drop a WR2 / WR3 like Sutton or Cooks for him. (Due to injuries I have no spare space on my roster for lottery tickets.)

3 minutes ago, jrbdmb said:

Not sure how you sell high on someone who is owned in 15% of leagues according to WW articles. But I am concerned since Golladay and Shepard (and maybe Slayton) are still ahead of him on the depth chart.

My issue is whether to drop a WR2 / WR3 like Sutton or Cooks for him. (Due to injuries I have no spare space on my roster for lottery tickets.)

After waivers run this week, he'll be above 50%.  That implies demand which implies you can sell high.

Grabbed him last week since the writing was on the wall for this breakout. As far as fantasy value, I expect him to be similar Devonta Smith from here. If you can convince someone he’s about to have an obj rookie season where comes on late and wins championships, I guess you could sell high, but anyone who believed in him that much probably picked him up already.

1 hour ago, jrbdmb said:

Probably not. Typically that’s a situation where you could try and free up a bench spot in a 2 for 1 type deal.