Big Guy

I can't believe how many people are...

....dumb enough to get the jab+ and still wear masks

Family & Friends that are frickin' zombies......I don't get it

Because apparently the vaccine only reduces symptoms and does not prevent you from catching Covid. 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Because apparently the vaccine only reduces symptoms and does not prevent you from catching Covid. 

Neither do masks. 

hth

I have decided to live in a bubble.  I am not positive it is safe or protects me in any way from Covid but it's fun to bounce and roll around in.  

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Noooooo. That CANT be true. The right and all the “conspiracy theorists” out there were saying this since the beginning. There’s NO way possible that republicans were actually right 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

That's not the science I've read.  The vax reduces symptoms AND lowers chances of catching AND lowers chances of spreading.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/effectiveness/why-measure-effectiveness/breakthrough-cases.html#:~:text=Most people who get COVID,“breakthrough infection.”

:dunno:

And I'm not vaxed. My theory that bad stuff only happens to other people remains undefeated!