Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Bubba Smollett comes up a noose short of winning Dayton 500

No doubt he will tell people he won the race

2 hours ago, edjr said:

No doubt he will tell people he won the race

Roped and dragged over the finish line by an old Chevy pickup.

Lost to a rookie.  And Danica Patrick is going to be a guest "analyst" for two races.  Seems like your analysts should actually be people who at least sniffed a win during their career in your sport.  Oh, and I heard her last year when she did analysis for Tony Stewart's SRX series and she sucked.  So, yay equity I guess? 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Lost to a rookie.  And Danica Patrick is going to be a guest "analyst" for two races.  Seems like your analysts should actually be people who at least sniffed a win during their career in your sport.  Oh, and I heard her last year when she did analysis for Tony Stewart's SRX series and she sucked.  So, yay equity I guess? 

In fairness, how much in analysid do you actually f****** need? This aint the NFL. What kind of analysis do you need? Hey, excellent left! Another great left! Wow I didn't see that left coming!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Strike said:

Looks like Geoff Gordon got some plastic surgery done, could tell when he was on Fox yesterday.. What a squid.  Wish Tony Stewart slapped him just for fun

Let's call it what it is, white supremacy made sure the black man did not win....  😏