Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Ohio Trans Sports Bill

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Has there been any instances of a man posing as a women that didn't identify as one?

(why do I bother, but figured I'd ask)

Bosom Buddies! /micdrop

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Well considering most of the GC apparently thinks Caster Semenya is a man, she won Silver at the 2012 Olympics 10 years ago (which was later upgraded to Gold after the winner was disqualified for doping)

Also, 5 years ago: https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/27/517491492/17-year-old-transgender-boy-wins-texas-girls-wrestling-championship  - I'm sure back then everyone was predicting the end of women's sports by now too

Seriously though, where did you get this red herring that this issue needs to threaten the existence of women's sports to be addressed?  If it is unfair to one (actual) female competitor, it is worth addressing.  I mean after all, we can use your same "not big enough to deal with" logic to trans people in general, no? :dunno: 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Bosom Buddies! /micdrop

Seriously though, where did you get this red herring that this issue needs to threaten the existence of women's sports to be addressed?  If it is unfair to one (actual) female competitor, it is worth addressing.  I mean after all, we can use your same "not big enough to deal with" logic to trans people in general, no? :dunno: 

I said I agreed with addressing it.

I think any either gender should be able to compete in any tournament or competition there is in this country. At any age. 

Actual women can go back to focusing on their cooking skills.  

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I said I agreed with addressing it.

So why have you brought it up multiple times?

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So why have you brought it up multiple times?

Brought what up?

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Brought what up?

The red herring that this issue needs to threaten the existence of women's sports to be addressed, if as you claimed you agree it should be addressed?

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

The red herring that this issue needs to threaten the existence of women's sports to be addressed, if as you claimed you agree it should be addressed?

I was replying to people making the claim, and literally in the same post said I agreed with addressing it.

Transgender college runner Sadie Schreiner won three women's events at the Liberty League championship meet (Division III) on Saturday.

Schreiner, of the Rochester Institute of Technology, won the 400 meter with a 55.07, and the 200 meter at 24.14.

Both times would have been last in the men's races at the meet, yet were school records in the women's category, according to the site that lists the results of the meet.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/transgender-track-runner-wins-2-womens-events-race-times-last-place-among-men