Sign in to follow this  
wino77

Ideal Draft Position

By making the most winning picks on this week's preseason slate of games, I get first choice of my draft position.  10 team league.  Where would you want to draft of you had your choice?

It'd be hard to pass up on JT in 10 team league. In that size league you get the closest thing to a safe RB, while still being able to land a legit WR1 and then do what everyone else has to do and roll the dice on one of the aging vets or young upside RBs.   

I like drafting around #6 +/-2 spots.

so anywhere between #4 and #8

15 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

I like drafting around #6 +/-2 spots.

so anywhere between #4 and #8

I’ve got #6 in one of my bigger leagues full pt ppr…who you targeting there which the assumption JT, CMC are gone for sure and Kupp and Jefferson are more than likely gone.

It’s a small ten team league , take the first pick, that’s  Henry , hopefully it’s not one of those online free leagues, so you can get paid for all the time you’re spending preparing for this ten team draft.  

2 minutes ago, tackle_football said:

I’ve got #6 in one of my bigger leagues full pt ppr…who you targeting there which the assumption JT, CMC are gone for sure and Kupp and Jefferson are more than likely gone.

assuming redraft league, Ekeler is a good candidate.... given his pass catching ability hes the guy I'd probably go for.

so is Henry, though I'm less keen on him due to the O line having a couple rookies on it.  Henry is good enough to perform behind any line but to perform at a top 5 level is tough to expect when you have 2 rookies to run behind.

Cook is good too but he seems to miss time every year and thats a tough situation to select this early.

Naj Harris is probablky a better candidate in keeper /dynasty format.  I think hes better next year than he is this year.

If you wanna pick a WR I do think Chase has a shot at being the #1 WR this year.   hes also a good pick.   hes the only WR I consider this early in the draft.

5 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

so is Henry, though I'm less keen on him due to the O line having a couple rookies on it.

Their starting five this year should be all veterans, so that's an improvement over last year's line that allowed the second-most sacks in the league.