R.Stevenson/Pacheco

or

AJ Dillon/K.Walker 

30 minutes ago, bfros said:

Which side of this trade you want? 1/2 ppr

R.Stevenson/Pacheco

or

AJ Dillon/K.Walker 

Stevenson is a 4th round pick.   2nd RB in New England.

Pacheco is listed 3rd on the depth chart in KC, but lots believe hes truly the #2 because McKinnon is mostly a scat back who only catches passes.  CEH is the starter or the head of the committee.   it is possible we could be looking at a 3 headed running committeee with McKinnon as the passing down back.

Walker is a 2nd round pick by the Seahawks. Penny is ahead of him on the depth chart, but lots believe the team doesnt like Penny all that much.  he could potentially become the starter at some point this year.  maybe sooner than later.  Penny does seem to get hurt a lot too.

Dillon is the 1A in Green Bay if you believe what the coach recently said.

I rank Dillon ahead of both Stevenson and Pacheco.  hes clearly part of a 2 headed committee but hes good enough that he could put up low end RB2 numbers.

Stevenson is looking like a backup in New England behind Harris.  but New England has traditionally done the committee approach with their RB's so I'm hesitant to buy any NE running back. the upside is limited.  for him RB3 tops unless Harris gets hurt.

Walker Is in a similar situation to Pacheco.   potential to become the starter.  I think Walker has a slightly better chance of doing that this year and for that reason I view him as a bit better than Pacheco.  but in terms of value, they are pretty close.

so I'd rather have Dillon and Walker 

Team b

Ray T's analysis was spot on. Dillon and Jones might be a 50/50 split and I see Walker taking over lead spot.