Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

Better wr bench stash

I think they are all very close, I have two copies of palmer and one each of Pickens and Moore. 

I could see a scenario where any of those 3 end up as a low end wr 2, or they might all be buried on the depth chart all season and not a one of them will finish over wr 40.

I would choose palmer out of that group because Mike Williams likes to run routes that puts him at a higher injury risk and Keenan Allen is 30. 

Where as the competition for targets in both KC and Pitt are younger and generally less injury prone.

Palmer like Moore is has an outstanding Qb, but he’s not a rookie, and he’s going to be much more involved.  

Good luck, tough decision. 

As it stands right now, Palmer for me in a vacuum. Palmer is in his 3 year with Big Herbs and coaches want him more involved.

Pickens has tremendous upside, IF Pickett gets the starting job. Camp reports are Pickens is destroying with Pickett throwing him the ball.

Moore may take a while to earn the starting job as he has been playing limited snaps with the starters. He has been running more with the backups.