Sign in to follow this  
Reality

Democrats & The 2016 Election

During the 2020 election with Covid and an expectation because of that of excessive numbers of mail-in/drop box ballots, ballot harvesting and drop box usage to stuff the ballot to one side would be quite possible, and very difficult to find out about.

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

nope just commenting on how you single out one side only and never mention anyone in particular from the left

so here is a question

who are you voting for president if given anyone possible

I literally said Hillary was a baby as well. So I did mention somebody from the other side. And I said the people on the left who complained were dopes. I hold someone who was President to a higher standard. Sorry that offends you. 

I haven't decided who I am voting for 2024. I probably won't decide until summer of 2024. I prefer to hear out the case of everyone running as opposed to answering hypotheticals. 

Also, for someone like you who calls themselves a centrist you seem to run to only one side's defense on here. 

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I literally said Hillary was a baby as well. So I did mention somebody from the other side. And I said the people on the left who complained were dopes. I hold someone who was President to a higher standard. Sorry that offends you. 

I haven't decided who I am voting for 2024. I probably won't decide until summer of 2024. I prefer to hear out the case of everyone running as opposed to answering hypotheticals. 

Also, for someone like you who calls themselves a centrist you seem to run to only one side's defense on here. 

hahaha the democrats who hated Hillary did so only because they thought she was too far right.  so basically mooney is one of those radical leftists who attacks what they sense is a moderate democrat and then uses that as evidence that they themselves are moderate.  the obama voters were those that wanted someone who didnt support the iraq invasion.  the bernie bros wanted soeone who specifically hated capitalism.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

hahaha the democrats who hated Hillary did so only because they thought she was too far right.  so basically mooney is one of those radical leftists who attacks what they sense is a moderate democrat and then uses that as evidence that they themselves are moderate.  the obama voters were those that wanted someone who didnt support the iraq invasion.  the bernie bros wanted soeone who specifically hated capitalism.

What are you talking about?

I said Hillary was a baby for complaining about the 2016 election. How that becomes that "Mooney thought she was too far right" is some stupid ass logic. But of course- it comes from Chicken Little on here who is constantly sh!tting his pants telling us "Nuclear war is imminent". So logic is not in his arsenal. 

At least the Dems took their @$$-kicking like REAL MEN, unlike you immature SOB's that keep whining about 2020. Your whining is getting old, REAL OLD. You got your @$$ kicked, deal with it-because you're gonna lose AGAIN-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

15 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

At least the Dems took their @$$-kicking like REAL MEN, unlike you immature SOB's that keep whining about 2020. Your whining is getting old, REAL OLD. You got your @$$ kicked, deal with it-because you're gonna lose AGAIN-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Holy retard.