Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

MNF, week 5: what do you need?

In one league, I'm looking good: up 93 to 74, and I have LVR KCR, while my opponent has KC DEF.  Unless KC has multiple DEF / special team TDs, I like my chances.

The other league, could be nail-biter:  I'm up 118 to 110; I again have LVR KCR alive, but he has LVR RB1 J. Jacobs going.  So, I'm hoping that Carr throws multiple TDs to Adams and Waller!

A time machine and the ability to hack my opponent's team and take Josh Allen out of the starting line up

I have Carr and Adams same team, so I hope for 100 total points, I don’t know if I need that many, but heck I’ll take it.  

Need about 15 points total from Jacobs and Waller. PPR so it should be doable, but in this crazy world of FF, nothing is ever a certainty.

Four of my five leagues are pretty much decided, but in the fifth a typical Mahomes outing--you know, about 400/4--should tip the scale in my favor (as long as Waller and Renfrow don't go crazy).

Heading for my first loss (thanks to little things like Lamar Jackson getting beaten easily by Geno Smith) unless I get an incredibly unlikely 13 points from Daniel Carlson. 

2 hours ago, Bills04 said:

In one of my league's, Carlson's scoring is: 9. 13, 10 & 14.  So, I'd say 50/50, ZeroTolerance.

The catch is we have lower scoring for kickers (2 pts under 30 yds, 3 pts under 50, 4 points after that).

I just need a little from juju to fend off jacobs,…and in typical juju fashion he can’t catch anything and is becoming an afterthought….I too would like a time machine and to draft literally anyone else

25 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

The catch is we have lower scoring for kickers (2 pts under 30 yds, 3 pts under 50, 4 points after that).

How close are you now? 

Oh wow I’m rotting for ya, I own Carlson myself.  

I ńow have 47 of my 100 points I wanted to get , plus I have Carlson so that’s even closer to that 100 points.  Very important when it comes to total points the true measure of a good ff team.  

1 hour ago, bobby heenan said:

I just need a little from juju to fend off jacobs,…and in typical juju fashion he can’t catch anything and is becoming an afterthought….I too would like a time machine and to draft literally anyone else

I had a 19 pt lead …he had jacobs I had juju….I’m so done with juju 

Bobby - yeah, Jacobs did me in, too.

Not a good start for me, in that ESPN (free, thankfully) league.  3rd highest scoring team in Week 5 .. vs. the top scoring team..  In Week 4, I was the 4th highest scoring team .. vs. the 2nd highest scoring team..  I just looked at the standings: I have THE most points scored against; 30 points more than anyone else.