Sign in to follow this  
Sean Mooney

RB rankings ROS

Right now I'm 5-2 but looking to shore up my receiver spots because I currently have: Mike Evans, Mike Williams, Diontae Johnson, Michael Gallup, and Alec Pierce. We start 3 wide receivers every week. 

We start 2 RB: and I have: Barkley, CMC, Patterson, Walker, Damien Harris, Robinson Jr. 

Basically I'm going to try and flip a running back (or two) into a more consistently productive receiver.

So how would you rank the RB's rest of season? And which ones would you look to trade? Does it start at Walker for trades?

I'm leaning towards:

Barkley

CMC

Walker

Patterson (obviously when healthy)

Robinson Jr

Harris

I’m only trading  Walker for a top wr, otherwise I’m waiting  go for Patterson to come back, have a good game and shopping him. You can try and see if a rb needy team will over pay for Robinson or Harris, but I doubt it.

Outside of about four or five, WRs are all inconsistent piles of crap. 

1. McCaffrey
  2. Barkley
  3. Walker
  4. Patterson
  5. Harris
  6. Robinson

Considering your top 2 guys have recent injury issues, I wouldn't trade Walker.  I'd say try to package Harris and WR for a WR upgrade.

I would offer McCaffrey or Barkley in the hopes of getting a top WR (Diggs, Chase, Jefferson).  In any competent league, I don't think you'll get much return or improvement from dealing your lower end RBs.

Thanks for the input guys. I think for now I'm gonna hold tight with what I got and see how CMC does in the full offense this week. 

On 10/26/2022 at 6:59 AM, Sean Mooney said:

Right now I'm 5-2 but looking to shore up my receiver spots because I currently have: Mike Evans, Mike Williams, Diontae Johnson, Michael Gallup, and Alec Pierce. We start 3 wide receivers every week. 

We start 2 RB: and I have: Barkley, CMC, Patterson, Walker, Damien Harris, Robinson Jr. 

Basically I'm going to try and flip a running back (or two) into a more consistently productive receiver.

So how would you rank the RB's rest of season? And which ones would you look to trade? Does it start at Walker for trades?

I'm leaning towards:

Barkley

CMC

Walker

Patterson (obviously when healthy)

Robinson Jr

Harris

I think you have them ranked appropriately. Barkley and CMC could be interchangeable as well as Walker and Patterson... But.. Yeah if you can get a ham sandwich for Harris I'd take it