Sign in to follow this  
cdogge

Kyren Williams...

Could be, but like Toney  now with KC doesn’t he need to stay healthy? 

If he can stay healthy he’ll have more upside then the Henderson. 

Worth a stash I say yes.  He should be rostered in keeper leagues already imo. 

Hope so; but don’t get your hopes up.  ND fan here and watched him 3 yrs.  Not too impressed. He should have stayed another year to learn overall game. 
Small frame, small hands, and happy feet like no other-so frustrating!!.   His pass pro sucks!   BUT  he can catch the ball and scamper but trips on his own feet!!.  I think he only runs a mid 4.5 though.  Great character kid and brings good energy.   But suspect NFL skills IMO.  Hope I’m wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Philo312 said:

Hope so; but don’t get your hopes up.  ND fan here and watched him 3 yrs.  Not too impressed. He should have stayed another year to learn overall game. 
Small frame, small hands, and happy feet like no other-so frustrating!!.   His pass pro sucks!   BUT  he can catch the ball and scamper but trips on his own feet!!.  I think he only runs a mid 4.5 though.  Great character kid and brings good energy.   But suspect NFL skills IMO.  Hope I’m wrong. 

I'm not the biggest fan either. I grabbed him and put him on i.r. as soon as this Akers mess started. My hope would be a really good couple of outings, then flip him to the Henderson owner (dynasty league)

Don't piss in my cheerios I'm predicting mini version of  a combination of deebo,c patterson & cmc in one ...the same way they were using higbee ...spreading the ball around more opening the field for kupp ...with that said I know it's wishful thinking but possible..,but they also tried to get cmc so maybe not much faith we will see 

17 hours ago, Philo312 said:

Watched him here in St. Louis since junior high because our friends are really good friends with his mom. He was an absolute beast in high school and the single reason Vianney was as good as they were. But HS is another game altogether. He is very quick with good hands but I also saw lots of breakdowns in protection while at ND. Almost like he didn't really care about that side of the game, which will get you cut in the NFL. He has the chance to be a poor man's Marshall Faulk if he can fix the holes in his game. Wouldn't hurt to beef up some more too.