Sign in to follow this  
Chiefs fan boy

Rest of season wr flex

Looking to add one WR to the bench for occasional flex usage or bye week fill in.  Rank these options for rest of season. Full PPR 

Kalif Raymond, Alec Pierce, Chase Claypool, Terrance Marshall.  

Coin flip.  Unless you are very weak at wr and or rb I don’t see you flexing any of them.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Coin flip.  Unless you are very weak at wr and or rb I don’t see you flexing any of them.  

Yes.  Very weak at WR due to injuries (Jamarr) and bad drafting.  14 team league.  If I need one I will probably just stream based on matchups.  Going with my gut and picking up Terrance Marshall and see what happens.  

Looks like I'm too late, but I just thought of the fact that Deshaun Watson will be back with the Browns starting week 13. 

I suppose you could consider that an upgrade for all the Browns WR's

4 hours ago, Chiefs fan boy said:

Yes.  Very weak at WR due to injuries (Jamarr) and bad drafting.  14 team league.  If I need one I will probably just stream based on matchups.  Going with my gut and picking up Terrance Marshall and see what happens.  

14 team leagues our toughest.  

Of my four leagues three are 14 teams.  

Good luck with your decision. 

Claypool, I think he's the best player of the bunch

Got lucky, the dart throw worked.  Had Eno in the flex spot all week, but pulled him today when Conner was playing.  Marshall with the TD, from Baker Mayfield.  Miracles never cease.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chiefs fan boy said:

Got lucky, the dart throw worked.  Had Eno in the flex spot all week, but pulled him today when Conner was playing.  Marshall with the TD, from Baker Mayfield.  Miracles never cease.

Nice.