Sign in to follow this  
Da_Bears

Return to Hollywood

Fantastic. 

He was thriving off volume before the injury, but with Hopkins back and Moore becoming more integrated into the offense, it’ll be interesting to see how the targets go. I don’t know if he’ll be able to make the impact some are hoping for.

42 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

He was thriving off volume before the injury, but with Hopkins back and Moore becoming more integrated into the offense, it’ll be interesting to see how the targets go. I don’t know if he’ll be able to make the impact some are hoping for.

On the plus side, Ertz won't be taking any targets away from him.

• Thanks 1

I think this equally eats into Rondale and Nuk volume. However, I think it also helps the overall effectiveness of the offense so I'm not sure it's a bad thing.

I think it makes Moore useless   

Ertz being out likely gives a bigger boost to the slot guy Moore and the top wr Hopkins than it does to Brown. I think Brown will generate a role similar to that of Gabe Davis. A decent boom bust guy for fantasy, but a far cry from the target machine he was when Hopkins was out. They also took the the first TE in the draft so he may get a look to take some of the vacated targets.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Serenity Now said:

Ertz being out likely gives a bigger boost to the slot guy Moore and the top wr Hopkins than it does to Brown. I think Brown will generate a role similar to that of Gabe Davis. A decent boom bust guy for fantasy, but a far cry from the target machine he was when Hopkins was out. They also took the the first TE in the draft so he may get a look to take some of the vacated targets.

A+

• Like 1