Sign in to follow this  
edjr

TRUMP IS BACK ON TWITTER!

36 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

lmfao.

Cultist wrong again?  And Sanders has 3 houses, 2 of them willed to him and his wife you retarded cultist.  Oh yea, and they both wrote successful books.

SMH...SMH

You are getting destroyed in here, stay down.  

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

You are getting destroyed in here, stay down.  

I realize you're an idiot but you think Biden is a billionaire too?  And Sanders has 10 houses?

OF COURSE YOU DO!

bahahahahaha

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

I realize you're an idiot but you think Biden is a billionaire too?  And Sanders has 10 houses?

OF COURSE YOU DO!

bahahahahaha

Just stay down Jimbo, it’s only getting more embarrassing for you.  

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

Just stay down Jimbo, it’s only getting more embarrassing for you.  

Say it, you think Biden is a billionaire and Sanders has 10 houses.  Otherwise go slink back to the MAGA filth from which you came.  

Getting "owned" in this thread by retarded MAGAtards?  That will be the phuking day gramps.

Really can't wait until this country officially splits and we don't have to carry your uneducated asses anymore...

3 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

OF COURSE YOU DO!

bahahahahaha

Boy, you really got him with that one. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Biden bought the DuPont mansion in Delaware shortly after becoming a senator for 185k, then had extensive renovations done. The guy has been corrupt and for sale since jump.  

On 11/22/2022 at 7:23 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

I seriously want to know why you think Biden and Sanders are billionaires.

Their net worth combined barely scratches double-digit millions.

:wacko:

Biden net worth: $8 million.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2021/06/10/heres-how-much-joe-biden-is-worth/?sh=553ec7fe461b

Sanders net worth: $3 million.

https://finty.com/us/net-worth/bernie-sanders/

Also, the Dow during the latest adjustment basically dropped down to around the pre-COVID all-time high.

It was sitting around 29,000 when COVID hit, and then it fell to around 19,000. Under Trump.

But then it rallied to an all-time high at almost 37,000 in November 2021. Under Biden.

It fell sharply after the Ukraine invasion but only briefly dropped below the pre-COVID high.

Now it's up north of 34,000.

The only time the Dow under Trump was higher than the lowest low under Biden was briefly in September.

Other than that one moment, the stock has been higher under Biden than in all the Trump years. 

If your 401K isn't quite a bit higher now than it was pre-Biden, then that's a crapassedly managed 401K!

I think I understand how @TheNewGirlcame to believe Sanders and Biden are worth a billion each, they were based off appraisals done by the Trump company.

• Haha 1