Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Leave Those Kids Alone

I just discovered these kids singing Classic Rock songs.  They came out with their own album Groundwork with their own original music now.  I like While My Guitar Gently Weeps the best at 36:02

Oh, dear, I thought this might have been another "grooming" trans thread. How refreshing it's just some kids doing classic rock songs.

15 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I just discovered these kids singing Classic Rock songs.  They came out with their own album Groundwork with their own original music now.  I like While My Guitar Gently Weeps the best at 36:02

The lead guitar player even looks like Eric (maybe his grandson) and the girl drummer must be Mr. Starkey's grand daighter.  Yes, I am amazed.

19 minutes ago, squistion said:

Oh, dear, I thought this might have been another "grooming" trans thread. How refreshing it's just some kids doing classic rock songs.

Refreshing?  Refreshing my asss.  There is only one reason you are here. They took away your safe space to talk about queer stuff. You can go back and have refreshing conversations about kids doing rock in the FFA. 

5 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Refreshing?  Refreshing my asss.  There is only one reason you are here. They took away your safe space to talk about queer stuff. You can go back and have refreshing conversations about kids doing rock in the FFA. 

I've never posted much in the FFA outside of the new music thread and that forum is so boring now that they don't allow even the hint of anything political.

And the PSF was hardly a safe space given the number of times Tim, myself and others on the left were suspended for criticizing Trump/Republicans/GOP that the forum mods were courting to achieve some sort of "balance" (which failed miserably and eventually resulted in the PSF being closed).

Nice. Good share :thumbsup:

Like Gepetto said, "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" is a great cover with the guitar aspect for such a young kid.  Great tone, great feeling.  Must have good parents:doublethumbsup:

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, squistion said:

I've never posted much in the FFA outside of the new music thread and that forum is so boring now that they don't allow even the hint of anything political.

And the PSF was hardly a safe space given the number of times Tim, myself and others on the left were suspended for criticizing Trump/Republicans/GOP that the forum mods were courting to achieve some sort of "balance" (which failed miserably and eventually resulted in the PSF being closed).

So you didnt look for refreshing there either. Thanks for proving my point idiot. 

10 hours ago, squistion said:

Oh, dear, I thought this might have been another "grooming" trans thread. 

It's because that is what your life has been about. Sick bltch.

• Thanks 1