Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

New York City - illegal immigrnats leave NYC for better living in Canada

https://nypost.com/2023/02/05/migrants-abandon-nyc-for-canada-with-taxpayer-funded-bus-tickets/ 

Nice sh!thole they have there in NYC.

Disgruntled migrants fed up with the Big Apple’s crime and grime are taking off to the Great White North — on bus rides paid for by New York taxpayers, The Post has learned.

National Guard soldiers have been helping distribute tickets at the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan to migrants who want to head upstate before crossing into Canada, several migrants said.

Venezuelan native Raymond Peña and his family arrived at a gas station bus stop in Plattsburgh, NY — about 20 miles south of the Canadian border — at 4 a.m. Sunday.

“The military gave me and my family free bus tickets,” Peña said. “I am going to Canada for a better quality of life for my family.”

A National Guard source confirmed that soldiers at the bus terminal were directing migrants to workers who hand out the free tickets.

Mayor Eric Adams’ administration pays various companies that run programs for migrants that include “re-ticketing” so they can travel to other cities, a City Hall source said.

Various nonprofits, including Catholic Charities, also help migrants who want to flee Gotham, the source said.

A spokesperson for Catholic Charities Community Services said it’s helped “thousands of new migrants,” including some who “reported their desire to relocate to other cities, and Catholic Charities provided some assistance for their travel expenses.”

Destinations are limited to within the US due to restrictions that prohibit the migrants from leaving the country while on immigration “parole” pending the outcome of asylum proceedings, a source said.

But word has spread among the migrant community that Canada — where Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has touted the country’s “proud and longstanding tradition of welcoming people seeking safety” — is the place to go.

To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, you must:
  1. be a permanent resident.
  2. have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years.
  3. have filed your taxes, if you need to.
  4. pass a citizenship test.
  5. prove your language skills.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:
  1. prove your language skills.

Ees A Ham Bush

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:
  1. be a permanent resident.
  2. have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years.
  3. have filed your taxes, if you need to.
  4. pass a citizenship test.
  5. prove your language skills.

Still not enough 

16 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

https://nypost.com/2023/02/05/migrants-abandon-nyc-for-canada-with-taxpayer-funded-bus-tickets/

Nice sh!thole they have there in NYC.

Disgruntled migrants fed up with the Big Apple’s crime and grime are taking off to the Great White North — on bus rides paid for by New York taxpayers, The Post has learned.

National Guard soldiers have been helping distribute tickets at the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan to migrants who want to head upstate before crossing into Canada, several migrants said.

Venezuelan native Raymond Peña and his family arrived at a gas station bus stop in Plattsburgh, NY — about 20 miles south of the Canadian border — at 4 a.m. Sunday.

“The military gave me and my family free bus tickets,” Peña said. “I am going to Canada for a better quality of life for my family.”

A National Guard source confirmed that soldiers at the bus terminal were directing migrants to workers who hand out the free tickets.

Mayor Eric Adams’ administration pays various companies that run programs for migrants that include “re-ticketing” so they can travel to other cities, a City Hall source said.

Various nonprofits, including Catholic Charities, also help migrants who want to flee Gotham, the source said.

A spokesperson for Catholic Charities Community Services said it’s helped “thousands of new migrants,” including some who “reported their desire to relocate to other cities, and Catholic Charities provided some assistance for their travel expenses.”

Destinations are limited to within the US due to restrictions that prohibit the migrants from leaving the country while on immigration “parole” pending the outcome of asylum proceedings, a source said.

But word has spread among the migrant community that Canada — where Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has touted the country’s “proud and longstanding tradition of welcoming people seeking safety” — is the place to go.

Smart move. Was in New York last summer for the first time ever.  I would never live there either.

Even migrants escaping their crap countries can identify a lib ran shlthole when they see one.  

• Thanks 2

Canada is just going to send them back, they can't have them draining their "free health care" and other resources either.