Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Dilbert goes full racist

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yeah but why even post about how he knows his wife's hair color.  It's just weird and creepy 

Dude, it's the Geek Club. He was prolly just focking with him. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey Old and Dumb. Any mention of an ex wife there? You idiot. 

Ok wise guy. Where’d you get the info on Rusty’s ex wives hair color? You alluded to doing an online search. Care to enlightenment us?

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Dude, it's the Geek Club. He was prolly just focking with him. 

Oh stop. He might have lucked out guessing one, but not two. Stop carrying his water. :rolleyes:

listen, I like all you guys. However, I think you guys are overreacting. When I read HT's posts it sounds to me like he was just f****** with him and not really serious about digging up info about him.

It totally read to me as some guy taking a couple shots in the dark and hoping they'd hit. Looks like a couple of them did and now people think HT hired an investigative firm to dig up info.

13 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Oh stop. He might have lucked out guessing one, but not two. Stop carrying his water. :rolleyes:

I have no dog in this fight. I don't have a problem with either one of those guys. 

I just find it improbable that one geek could figure out the hair color of another geek's ex-wife from a Google search.