Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Dilbert goes full racist

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Should be easy to prove your work, then. Otherwise, you’re guilty until proven innocent.

Prove what work? 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

No. He was innocent. 

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/2020/02/20/alonzo-mann-says-jim-conley-murdered-mary-phagan/4819312002/

Wherever you got your information it’s wrong. 

Who done  it then? The guy he blamed? 

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

This is why you can't be taken seriously as a conservative; you don't congratulate and claim respect for people that want to harm you, especially Bolsheviks like Tim.

In all of this, I never did see any proof that you posted that Kutulu cheated.

Not sure anyone has ever called me a Bolshevik before. Although the white supremacy line has always been that ALL Jews are both Bolsheviks and corrupt capitalists at the same time. Is Casual Observer a Causal Supremacist? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who done  it then? The guy he blamed? 

Why don’t you read the article I linked? Learn some history. It’s not really disputed, except by extreme Jew haters. 

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

This is why you can't be taken seriously as a conservative; you don't congratulate and claim respect for people that want to harm you, especially Bolsheviks like Tim.

He’s not big on proof. 

Why don’t you read the article I linked? Learn some history. It’s not really disputed, except by extreme Jew haters. 

I didn’t weigh in either way. jump to (bigoted) conclusions mat. I just asked who did it. You can’t say? 

No. He was innocent. 

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/2020/02/20/alonzo-mann-says-jim-conley-murdered-mary-phagan/4819312002/

Wherever you got your information it’s wrong. 

Not hearing it today, propagandist.  Sixty years later, a Tennessee newspaper claims that a witness contradicts another witnesses' testimony, the latter of whom happens to be dead?  How convenient.

I didn’t weigh in either way jump to conclusions mat. I just asked who did it. You can’t say? 

It’s in the title of the piece. Jim Conley. Apparently you’re too lazy to even read the title. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Like your article is proof?  Log off and find a purpose for you life (other than spouting propaganda on Fantasy Football general disccussion forums).

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

It’s in the title of the piece. Jim Conley. Apparently you’re too lazy to even read the title. 

I read the whole thing and wasn't very impressed.

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

Not hearing it today, propagandist.  Sixty years later, a Tennessee newspaper claims that a witness contradicts another witnesses' testimony, the latter of whom happens to be dead?  How convenient.

Convenient enough for the vast majority of historians to conclude that Leo Frank was innocent and a victim of both anti-semitism and racism. Only Jew haters and white supremacists disagree. Which one are you? Or do you prefer not to pick and choose? 

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Like your article is proof?  Log off and find a purpose for you life (other than spouting propaganda on Fantasy Football general disccussion forums).

I’d like to think that one good purpose in life is to expose anti-semitism. Every time you post in this thread you’re helping that cause. 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I wanted to know who you thought did it. Ok , that guy. You could have just said so. So the black guy did it. 

Convenient enough for the vast majority of historians to conclude that Leo Frank was innocent and a victim of both anti-semitism and racism. Only Jew haters and white supremacists disagree. Which one are you? Or do you prefer not to pick and choose? 

The vast majority of historians do not agree on anything of the sort and neither did you bring proof of that.  Were you at the trial?  I think I'm going to believe the jury's assessment of the evidence and the witnesses.  Those racist Southern jurors even ignored Frank's attempts to blame an innocent black man of the crime.  

When it comes to genocidal ethnocentric bigots like you, which you are, I don't really care what you label me, because it's all propaganda with guys like you.  White Supremacy is some kind of canard created by guys like you to wage war on the founding and dominant peoples of this Country, with whom you can't coexist.  Unfortunately, there is no cohesive block of white people that is acting in concert to perpetrate the myriad of wrongs that you've appointed yourself to correct.  Your delight in white school children getting pummeled by people of color, as if they carry some burden of guilt for crimes they didn't commit, has not gone unnoticed.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’d like to think that one good purpose in life is to expose anti-semitism. Every time you post in this thread you’re helping that cause. 

Step outside of your ethnocentric bubble and maybe you'd see that you're a neurotic malignancy.  I doubt it.

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

The vast majority of historians do not agree on anything of the sort and neither did you bring proof of that.  Were you at the trial?  I think I'm going to believe the jury's assessment of the evidence and the witnesses.  Those racist Southern jurors even ignored Frank's attempts to blame an innocent black man of the crime.  

When it comes to genocidal ethnocentric bigots like you, which you are, I don't really care what you label me, because it's all propaganda with guys like you.  White Supremacy is some kind of canard created by guys like you to wage war on the founding and dominant peoples of this Country, with whom you can't coexist.  Unfortunately, there is no cohesive block of white people that is acting in concert to perpetrate the myriad of wrongs that you've appointed yourself to correct.  Your delight in white school children getting pummeled by people of color, as if they carry some burden of guilt for crimes they didn't commit, has not gone unnoticed.

Two questions from your rant: 

1. How am I genocidal? 
2. When did I express delight over white school children getting pummeled? I must have missed that. 

1. How am I genocidal? 
2. When did I express delight over white school children getting pummeled? I must have missed that. 

You don’t care about #2, that’s for sure. You would get weepy if it were the other way around. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Rusty didn’t post someone’s personal info online. He did do some "research" though. 

no one needs to do research on people like rusty or old maid.  everyone knows they live in box in an alley and harrass people at interstate exits for cash.

You don’t care about #2, that’s for sure. You would get weepy if it were the other way around. 

It is? I offered my opinion a few times in that thread I believe. Please go back and find where I expressed indifference (much less delight as the other guy is claiming.) 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Prove what work? 

The threads here that show where you got the info on Rusty’s ex-wives.

1. How am I genocidal? 

You know, you and the other Tim on this site have the same kind of approach when backed into a corner.  If you think I'm going to thread trawl to find the particular post, you're mistaken.  It was one of the threads where a white or hispanic kid was getting abused by a black kid and the sentiment expressed was one of the shoe being on the other foot and it was sick, considering we are talking about a child.  That's where your mind is at, though.

You're genocidal because you take pleasure in decreasing numbers of "white people" in this Country and their marginalization.

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? Smug? That’s what you’re basing it on? And why do you ignore that other members of the sanctuary have said that Rusty actually did post someone’s personal info? Where’s your displays of repeated outrage over that ? But I’m chuckling that the best you can do is that I’m smug. Nice. 

Strike had made a legit point that bugged me and bounced around in my head. He'd said "Since it was Rusty who made the claim, it behooved Rusty to provide the proof."  Well, that's solid wisdom, Rusty never did, so maybe I'm wrong. What's confirms it for me is what you post yourself: you told us that you're going to share private info about Rusty. How am I supposed to interpret it when you yourself claim that you have illicit info about Rusty? 

I don't know about what happened at the Sanctuary, but abusing his personal connections to talk trash about another poster seems out of character. He doesn't have much defense, but he doesn't need it. We're old school and we use to trust each other with it and still do.

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

1. How am I genocidal? 

i dont think you are evil.  you just post with your dirty underpants on your head.

9 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

The threads here that show where you got the info on Rusty’s ex-wives.

What info? My god. How about he shows the info I supposedly got? He hasn’t. He just said I did. 

30 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

I didn't post any because I didn't have any, that was the problem.

When Mike said moderators have no way of knowing if a post had been edited or not, that was the end. I couldn't prove anything. 

What info? My god. How about he shows the info I supposedly got? He hasn’t. 

You deleted it

What info? My god. How about he shows the info I supposedly got? He hasn’t. 

How is he supposed to prove what thread you got his ex-wives hair color from. You’ve already supposedly found it. Should be much easier for you to provide the links. But you can’t-cause you’re a lying scumbag.

18 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

How is he supposed to prove what thread you got his ex-wives hair color from. You’ve already supposedly found it. Should be much easier for you to provide the links. But you can’t-cause you’re a lying scumbag.

This is why I ignore you.  You’re pretty stupid. 

20 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You deleted it

See, I can appreciate this. 

This is why I ignore you.  You’re pretty stupid. 

You just said you found the info on Rusty’s ex wives on this site. That means you can link it here. Otherwise you a lying POS.

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Tim is not my enemy and he doesn't want to harm me. I believe he's actually sincerely trying to help me but I just fail to grasp the wisdom of his arguments. Also, I'm trying to help him too, he's just equally stubborn. 

We disagree, but disagreeing is not harm. Speaking for myself, I wish for him to live a happy life. I respect how he does a good job presenting his case. Further, he's always more likely to treat me with more thoughtfulness, civility and courtesy than I give him, which, actually, I know full well that he deserves better. I worry that I've been playing in the FFT mud too long and I don't know if I still have access to that higher gear anymore.

If I don't meet your definition of what a conservative is, that's fine. I just post what I think, it's futile to try to gather each and every poster's affirmation, especially yours which seems lost and out of reach since I'd have to give up my principles to claim it.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, I didn’t do any research on line. On anyone ever. I looked up things on this  site. That’s it. Like everyone else has. 

Hey Old and Dumb. Any mention of an ex wife there? You idiot. 

I’m out of the loop. What is the info on Rusty’s ex wives that HT looked up? Their hair color? :unsure: 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m out of the loop. What is the info on Rusty’s ex wives that HT looked up? Their hair color? :unsure: 

I don't get this. He had pretty much a 33% chance of guessing blond, brunette or redhead correctly. Maybe he got lucky. :dunno:

Black people - we hate you

White people - okay we will separate ourselves from you

White liberals - damn racist white people

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I don't get this. He had pretty much a 33% chance of guessing blond, brunette or redhead correctly. Maybe he got lucky. :dunno:

That’s why I’m asking. It’s been going on for weeks. Would be pretty easy to confirm whether Rusty spilled the info here.

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Yeah but why even post about how he knows his wife's hair color.  It's just weird and creepy 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don't have a dog in this fight, but lol at historians concluding something.

Just now, MDC said:

That’s why I’m asking. It’s been going on for weeks. Would be pretty easy to confirm whether Rusty spilled the info here.

Ive seen the back and forth as well. Maybe he said she had the same hair color as one of his cats.