weepaws

Bible

And they came with haste, and found Mary and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.  And when they had seen it , they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this Child, And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by those things which were told them by the shepherds.  But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.  And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.  Luke 2:16-20.  Amen. 

Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we Might be justified by Faith.  Galatians 3:24. Amen. 

Therefore having been justified by Faith, we have Peace with God Through our Lord Jesus Christ.  Romans 5:1.   Amen. 

For we maintain that a man is justified by Faith Apart from Works of the Law.  Romans 3:28.  

Non believers in Christ, atheist, catholic,muslims,hendu, mormons, Buddhist.  Take notice of that verse.  You are not good. 

But made good through the Blood of Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Faith.  Amen. 

11 minutes ago, weepaws said:

For we maintain that a man is justified by Faith Apart from Works of the Law.  Romans 3:28.  

Non believers in Christ, atheist, catholic,muslims,hendu, mormons, Buddhist.  Take notice of that verse.  You are not good. 

But made good through the Blood of Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Faith.  Amen. 

Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

Therefore having been justified by Faith, we have Peace with God Through our Lord Jesus Christ.  Romans 5:1.   Amen. 

5 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Glorious Father, May give you the Spirit of Wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better.  Ephesians 1:17.  Amen. 

Then took He Him up in His arms, and blessed God, and said, Lord, now let thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy Word, for mine eyes have seen thy salvation, Which thou has prepared before the face of all people, A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the Glory of thy people Israel.  Luke 2:28-32.   Amen. 

Hear me when I call O God of my Righteousness.  Thou has enlarged me when I was in distress, Have Mercy upon me , and hear my Prayers.  Psalm 4:1.  Amen. 

Jesus said, What is Impossible with man, is possible with God. Luke 18:27.  The foolishness of people to Trust man over God. Amen. 

For the Word of God is quick, powerful, and Sharper than a Two Edge Sword, Piercing even to the dividing asunder of Soul and Spirit, and the Joints and Morrow, And is discerner of the Thoughts and intents of the Heart.  Hebrews 4:12.  

If you are a Christian, have you ever gone out a Preached the Word to others, if you have you understand how strong that verse is to the non-Christian.  Amen. 

Come unto Me , all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Matthew 11:28.  Amen. 

Let not your heart be troubled. Ye believe in God, believes also in Me.  In My Fathers house are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself, that where I am, there ye May be also.  John 14:1-3.  It’s great to have Faith in the Lord.  It’s the winning team.  Amen. 

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him.  1 Thessalonians 4:14. Amen. 

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test , that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love Him.  James 1:12.  Red team, Blue team, Atheists, Catholic, Hindu, Mormon,Buddhist, need to learn that verse.  Amen. 

I have overcome the world.   John 16:33.  Amen. 

In the last time there will be scoffers , following their own ungodly passions.  Jude 1:18.   Amen. 

Therefore, thus said the Lord God, I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that are about you, they shall bear their shame.  Ezekiel 36:7.  Amen. 

For the Grace of God that brings Salvation has appeared to all men.  Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and Godly in this present world.  Titus 2:11-12.  Simply, Those that live in Sin, and Die in their Sin choose Hell.  

Those that live with Jesus who died for our sin , choose Heaven.  Amen. 

18 minutes ago, weepaws said:

For the Grace of God that brings Salvation has appeared to all men.  Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and Godly in this present world.  Titus 2:11-12.  Simply, Those that live in Sin, and Die in their Sin choose Hell.  

Those that live with Jesus who died for our sin , choose Heaven.  Amen. 

Praise be to Me.

On 3/23/2024 at 1:23 PM, weepaws said:

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test , that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love Him.  James 1:12.  Red team, Blue team, Atheists, Catholic, Hindu, Mormon,Buddhist, need to learn that verse.  Amen. 

I said that I would no longer make fun of your church founded by some dood who preached to hippies and surfers in SoCal, vs. the one true church established by Jesus through St. Peter who continues to provide the spiritual Christian guidance of billions of people.  So I won't start now.

I will however point out that the Catholic Church which you so revile, curated the books that became the Bible, that book which you interpret to fit your worldview and which you wrongly believe is the only guidance to salvation. 

:cheers: 

Behold, as for the proud one, His soul is Not Right within him, But the Righteous will Live by His Faith.  Habakkuk 2:4.  Amen.  

Just now, weepaws said:

Behold, as for the proud one, Seafoam's soul is right within him, He is Righteous and will Live by our faith within Him.  All praise Seafiam the Lord our God. Amen.  

:thumbsup:

Who’s seafiam? 

For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from Faith to Faith , as it is written,  But The Righteous man Shall Live By Faith.  Romans 1:17.  Amen.  

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

For in it the righteousness of Seafoam is revealed from Faith to Faith , as it is written,  But The Righteous man Shall Live By Faith.  Romans 1:17.  Amen.  

:thumbsup:

14 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I said that I would no longer make fun of your church founded by some dood who preached to hippies and surfers in SoCal, vs. the one true church established by Jesus through St. Peter who continues to provide the spiritual Christian guidance of billions of people.  So I won't start now.

I will however point out that the Catholic Church which you so revile, curated the books that became the Bible, that book which you interpret to fit your worldview and which you wrongly believe is the only guidance to salvation. 

:cheers: 

Isn't religion a beautiful thing?  Anyone can skew it however they want to fit their mindset.  

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from Faith to Faith , as it is written,  But The Righteous man Shall Live By Faith.  Romans 1:17.  Amen.  

So also Christ Glorified not Himself to be made an high priest, But He that said unto Him, Thou Are My Son, To day have I begotten thee.  Hebrews 5:5.   Amen. 

On 3/23/2024 at 3:11 AM, seafoam1 said:

Really....?

Seems that way

On 3/21/2024 at 9:50 AM, weepaws said:

Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we Might be justified by Faith.  Galatians 3:24. Amen. 

For God has not appointed us to Wrath, but to obtain Salvation y our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for Us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.   1 Thessalonians 5:9-10.   Amen. 

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the Faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the Righteous Judge, will give to me on that day, and not to me only but also to all who have Loved His appearing. 

2 Timothy 4:7-8.  Amen.  One of m favorite verses.  

Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you.  He will be with you, He Will neither fail you nor abandon you.  Isaiah 43:19.  Amen. 

The Lord says, I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.  I will advise you and watch over you.  Deuteronomy 31:8.  Amen. 

Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.  Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding.  Psalm 32:8.  Amen. 

So be truly glad.  There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you must endure many trials for a little while.  

These trials will show that your Faith is genuine.  It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold-though your Faith is far more precious than mere gold.  

So when your Faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus is revealed to the whole world.   Proverbs 3:5-6.   Amen.  

For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a Glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever.   1 Peter 1:6&7.  Amen. 

For I hold you by your right hand, I the Lord your God.  And I say to you , Don’t be afraid.  I am here to help you.  2 Corinthians 4:17.  Amen. 

Let him know that He which cover the sinner from the error of his way, shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.  James 5:20.  Amen. 

In Him and through Faith in Him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. Ephesians 3:12.  Amen. Thank you Jesus.