MDC

TN Republican Lt. Gov. supports bans on drag shows. GUESS WHAT?!?

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's been a few days now since the closeted Lt. Governor of Tennessee has been outed as a gay guy. Is there a drive to remove him from office?

He never came out of the closet, but I'm sure some of his supporters are upset about it

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He never came out of the closet, but I'm sure some of his supporters are upset about it

It'll be interesting to see what the Tennessee GOP does, if anything.

9 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not seeing a problem with this.  We already have laws against indecency in public and children's settings and you don't get all butt-hurt over that.

GTFO with your fake outrage and misinterpretations to push "The Message".  :lol: 

I expressed some concerns about how it's written above this post.  Unless I am reading something wrong, it does seem a touch vague.   

Yes, we already have those laws, so I guess part of people's objections is also that it's just more government in their lives, since like you said - we already have rules about indecency. 

On 3/15/2023 at 2:05 PM, WhiskeyCash said:

Lol only your retarded ass would equate following people on social media to pedophilia :lol: 

Now if they’re messaging them, trying to meet with them, flirting with them, etc? Yea THATS creepy and pedo. But simply following someone on social media? Not only no but HELL no. That’s the stupidest focking thing I’ve heard in a while 

The Idaho killer was following his victims on social media

Just now, TimHauck said:

The Idaho killer was following his victims on social media

Going full tilt :lol: Gonna find some more threads to try and bait? :lol: