Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Tranny Protest At My Local Sheetz

Was driving out to see my mom at the nursing home and here is a tranny on the corner sheetz is on. Holding up a sign saying trans-gender have rights and something else about riots. Flips the other side of the sign and it says quit killing our tranny kids.  Nobody beep in support.

Tranny's are bad luck. So later I go get Chinese food, order and go to McDonalds to get a Mcflury and ice cream machine is down, so go mess around in the dollar store for a few minutes till order is done. Get order then get home someone is in my parking space, I find another and get in the house to find they gave me the wrong order. So drive back to the Chinese place and they re-cook my order and gave me the wrong one I brought back for free. Driving home a deer runs out in front of me on a road in the city that there are never deer. Turn the corner to home and someone else took the other parking place I found.

If I see a tranny again I'm going home and not leaving the house until the next day.

5 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Theytz :mad:

I thought it was sad they had no other friends to protest with them. Also what was the protest about and haven't heard of any tranny abuse in my town ?

30 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

TRANNIES! TRANNIES! TRANNIES!

When you look around at the people on "your side" these mental I'll people are who you are with. 

43 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Tranny's are bad luck. So later I go get Chinese food, order and go to McDonalds to get a Mcflury and ice cream machine is down, so go mess around in the dollar store for a few minutes till order is done. Get order then get home someone is in my parking space, I find another and get in the house to find they gave me the wrong order. So drive back to the Chinese place and they re-cook my order and gave me the wrong one I brought back for free. Driving home a deer runs out in front of me on a road in the city that there are never deer. Turn the corner to home and someone else took the other parking place I found.

If I see a tranny again I'm going home and not leaving the house until the next day.

I ❤️ McFlurries. :wub: