HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

23 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He has Mar A Lago valued at 1.5 billion. He can’t secure a loan / bond with the 30 plus places he has tried on that alone? 🤔

Why would he. It’s a civil case in New York. They can’t come after his property in Florida 

19 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Actual rich people have half a bill in the market that's almost as liquid as cash.

Fake rich people claim they do but don't. 

He has plenty of assets. But keep with your schtick 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He can't even come up with $100M

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Why should he. It’s a bullsh1t case 

He shouldn't.

Assets about to get sold.

Love this for him. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Why would he. It’s a civil case in New York. They can’t come after his property in Florida 

Because in a few days they potentially start taking stuff from him and selling it off.  You’d think he want to avoid that.

18 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

The peeps he’s trying to secure loans with don’t seem to agree.

Why should he. It’s a bullsh1t case 

That's not the way the legal system works 🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Right the way the legal system works in New York is a joke. Maybe go watch the young Turks. Ana Kasparian gets it. 

the commie da ran on doing anything should could to get trump. Watch Kevin O’Leary speak on it. Educate yourself 

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The peeps he’s trying to secure loans with don’t seem to agree.

So it goes like this. Hi I’d like a bond and will use trump tower as collateral. FWIW it’s worth at least 500 mil. The bond companies don’t want to do it from biz in New York cause it comes with additional scrutiny 

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So it goes like this. Hi I’d like a bond and will use trump tower as collateral. FWIW it’s worth at least 500 mil. The bond companies don’t want to do it from biz in New York cause it comes with additional scrutiny 

Seems more like these businesses don’t trust him 🤔 

But back to Mar A Lago worth 1.5 billion…plus all his other places. His options are getting a bond / loan or whatever or they can start seizing stuff and selling it off at a discount. You think he’d want to avoid this, get his loan, appeal and win. It’s almost like he isn’t able to do that for some reason.

14 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Yeah, just declare it bullsh!t, and it beautifully disappears.

🤣

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Seems more like these businesses don’t him 🤔 

But back to Mar A Lago worth 1.5 billion…plus all his other places. His options are getting a bond / loan or whatever or they can start seizing stuff and selling it off at a discount. You think he’d want to avoid this, get his loan, appeal and win. It’s almost like he isn’t able to do that for some reason.

Apparently Florida has some pretty strong laws that would prevent a Turd-a-Lago seizure, but he might have no choice but to sell to save his skin.

Yeah, this guy is presidential material.

🤣

You buy Mar A Lago you get to keep any classified docs you find as well. 

Def add that to the MLS

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You buy Mar A Lago you get to keep any classified docs you find as well. 

Def add that to the MLS

In addition to licking Hungarian dictator cack and hosting washed-up musicians.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Seems more like these businesses don’t trust him 🤔 

yah again I don't think thats smart business sense, remember the liberals tried to say Mar A Lago is only worth 20 mil

yah again I don't think thats smart business sense, remember the liberals tried to say Mar A Lago is only worth 20 mil

It’s not worth 1.5 billion he’s full of shet, hence why no one will float him any money. Also some nice irony in that because he just makes up shet about his worth is why he has to pay all these fines 

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It’s not worth 1.5 billion he’s full of shet, hence why no one will float him any money. Also some nice irony in that because he just makes up shet about his worth is why he has to pay all these fines 

He loses the civil lawsuit regarding him overinflating the value of his assets and then wonders why everyone ignores his panhandling for money to pay the fine with his assets as collateral.

MUH TURD-A-LERGO IS WERTH ELEVENTY BILLION DERLERS!

🤣

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Liberal dopes saying the same crap for almost 9 years now.

There are no people on earth dumber than liberals. 

https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2023/10/09/is-mar-a-lago-worth--1-billion--trump-s-winter-home-valuations-are-at-the-core-of-his-fraud-trial

Siding with New York's attorney general in a lawsuit accusing Trump of grossly overvaluing his assets, Judge Arthur Engoron found that Trump consistently exaggerated Mar-a-Lago's worth. He noted that one Trump estimate of the club's value was 2,300% times the Palm Beach County tax appraiser's valuations, which ranged from $18 million to $37 million.

🤣

MUH MUR-ER-LERGO!

8 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Liberal dopes saying the same crap for almost 9 years now.

There are no people on earth dumber than liberals. 

How much you donate to Don’s GoFundMe 😂

Just now, thegeneral said:

How much you donate to Don’s GoFundMe 😂

Ask kamaltoe about gofundme in 2020. 

Liberals are so focking stupid. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Ask kamaltoe about gofundme in 2020. 

Liberals are so focking stupid. 

So 20? Come on man. Don’t cheap out on your hero. He needs you!

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

So 20? Come on man. Don’t cheap out on your hero. He needs you!

You pedos unite.

32 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

what number to you think its closer to, 1.5 or 20, I would estimate it worth about 800 million minimum and thats before you factor in annual income produced

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1090-S-Ocean-Blvd-Palm-Beach-FL-33480/46846812_zpid/

here is one for sale for 45 million, its 13000 sqft on a half acre

Maralago is 67000 sqft on 16 acres

here is mainland palm beach, not on the actual island

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/234-Sunset-Rd-West-Palm-Beach-FL-33401/46935269_zpid/

8700 sqft lot for sale for 3.7 million

but derp derp Maralago is 20 mil, the assessor!!!

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what number to you think its closer to, 1.5 or 20, I would estimate it worth about 800 million minimum and thats before you factor in annual income produced

If that were the case he only doubled it’s worth 😂

Think we are seeing the problem.

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

If that were the case he only doubled it’s worth 😂

Think we are seeing the problem.

and again, you speak like someone who's never been even involved in real estate

I can value my property at whatever I want, and sell it for whatever I want, if I want to take a loan on it, its up to the bank to determine its own "appraisal" maybe you've heard of that word, in order to secure the loan.  Stating what I think my property is worth whether its high or low, is apparently a crime now according to the left

another thing thats not factored into that evaluation, the numerous business ventures and annual income it produces as well.  You can sell something for future worth

example if my company generates 1 mil annually, I wouldn't sell it for 1 mil, I would assess its value around 10 mil

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and again, you speak like someone who's never been even involved in real estate

I can value my property at whatever I want, and sell it for whatever I want, if I want to take a loan on it, its up to the bank to determine its own "appraisal" maybe you've heard of that word, in order to secure the loan.  Stating what I think my property is worth whether its high or low, is apparently a crime now according to the left

another thing thats not factored into that evaluation, the numerous business ventures and annual income it produces as well.  You can sell something for future worth

example if my company generates 1 mil annually, I wouldn't sell it for 1 mil, I would assess its value around 10 mil

So we have established he’s full of shet with these valuations, correct? You can say yes here. 

For the issue with getting loans based on this is when it doesn’t work out, he gets caught with his pants down and can’t cover,  he just declares bankruptcy and focks everyone else over. These asssholes can’t control themselves. Banks aren’t any better. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

So we have established he’s full of shet with these valuations, correct? You can say yes here. 

For the issue with getting loans based on this is when it doesn’t work out, he gets caught with his pants down and can’t cover,  he just declares bankruptcy and focks everyone else over. These asssholes can’t control themselves. Banks aren’t any better. 

really? have you ever worked with a real estate developer?  spare me

he has never declared bankruptcy for himself so try again, 5 bk's in 500 separate businesses is something any businessman would love

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

really? have you ever worked with a real estate developer?  spare me

he has never declared bankruptcy for himself so try again, 5 bk's in 500 separate businesses is something any businessman would love

Doubling the value of your properties seems excessive. Why can’t he secure a loan?

His businesses have filed Chapter 11 multiple times. He’s very skilled at this. I wouldn’t lend him any money if I were you 😂

49 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I posted the appraisal district's value of Turd-a-Lago. Appraisal districts would love nothing more than to jack up property values for tax purposes. It's public record. The appraisal value is way focking less than $800 million. More like $18 million to $37 million. It's super duper easy to research this stuff. It beats looking like a moron for making your own estimations. You're wrong.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I posted the appraisal district's value of Turd-a-Lago. Appraisal districts would love nothing more than to jack up property values for tax purposes. It's public record. The appraisal value is way focking less than $800 million. More like $18 million to $37 million. It's super duper easy to research this stuff. It beats looking like a moron for making your own estimations. You're wrong.

if you think its 18-37 million youre a dumba55 which we already know, I posted multiple links of values of property in that area, learn how to do math and learn a little about real estate

fwiw, my "assessment" on my house with the county is 380k, my appraisal is 790k

its almost like liberals have never owned a property

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Doubling the value of your properties seems excessive. Why can’t he secure a loan?

His businesses have filed Chapter 11 multiple times. He’s very skilled at this. I wouldn’t lend him any money if I were you 😂

so what, I have filed 3 myself, I have started 28 businesses now in my life, 3 have been moderately successful, 1 has been bigly successful, the ones I filed bk on were ones I invested in and they didn't ever pay for themselves and accrued more debt.  Its how business works

the banks had no problem loaning him money for business development, its almost like you don't know the difference

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so what, I have filed 3 myself, I have started 28 businesses now in my life, 3 have been moderately successful, 1 has been bigly successful, the ones I filed bk on were ones I invested in and they didn't ever pay for themselves and accrued more debt.  Its how business works

the banks had no problem loaning him money for business development, its almost like you don't know the difference

Ask Deutsche Bank about getting in biz with Trump. 

Why do you think he can’t secure this loan today?

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Ask Deutsche Bank about getting in biz with Trump. 

Why do you think he can’t secure this loan today?

a bond isnt a loan really

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

a bond isnt a loan really

He can’t get people to front him cash on his shet. Correct?

13 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He can’t get people to front him cash on his shet. Correct?

generalpimpledoosh. What a focking idiot you are. :doh:

11 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

generalpimpledoosh. What a focking idiot you are. :doh:

Cut him your rent check, Peefoam. Will be worth it when you receive the equivalent in *Trump Bucks*!