HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Donald is the only man who can save the world 🚨 You’re a sick SOB gutter , a sick SOB. It’s the truth , a sick SOB

Imagine running your mouth about insurrection and not knowing Trump hasn’t been charged with it. Sorry, no points for Tim.  

3 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Which parts do you disagree with.

Are you on the train that the deep state is to blame for the riots?

Do you agree that Trump’s act trying to overturn election results is all BS?

I have said the greater issue with Trump and why he should be removed from consideration to be the Prez is his actions leading up to Jan 6th.

There are more today with him personally calling Michigan canvassers not to certify their counts

I am arguing with people who want to blame Nancy Pelosi, the deep state, the Easter Bunny for the riots on Jan 6th instead of Trump.

These shetbags in DC rioted because of Trump, they bought all his BS, he is responsible for that day.

Well, for starters, the part i had already bolded.  Nothing Trump did rises to the level of insurrection, which is why they didn't charge him with it.  If we can agree on this, I'll continue.  If not, then I'm back to laughing at you.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, for starters, the part i had already bolded.  Nothing Trump did rises to the level of insurrection, which is why they didn't charge him with it.  If we can agree on this, I'll continue.  If not, then I'm back to laughing at you.

Seems as there are a couple issues here. Why did these numbskulls collect in DC?

Yes he was not charged in any of these current cases with Insurrection that I am aware of. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Seems as there are a couple issues here. Why did these numbskulls collect in DC?

Yes he was not charged in any of these current cases with Insurrection that I am aware of. 

Why are you wasting my time with such a question?  Instead, leap forward to the point where Trump directed the people to storm the Capitol (or in some entrances, calmly enter).

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Why are you wasting my time with such a question?  Instead, leap forward to the point where Trump directed the people to storm the Capitol (or in some entrances, calmly enter).

I’m getting started at the beginning. If Trump didn’t create all this BS, because he has a mental issue with loss, none of this would have occurred. That is obvious, no? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I’m getting started at the beginning. If Trump didn’t create all this BS, because he has a mental issue with loss, none of this would have occurred. That is obvious, no? 

so your saying that because Trump didn't like the results & claimed fraudulent election the protesters took this as an order or summons to storm/walk the capitol?

1 hour ago, shadrap said:

so your saying that because Trump didn't like the results & claimed fraudulent election the protesters took this as an order or summons to storm/walk the capitol?

I am saying he made up all this BS. Much of that he is being charged for, ask Rudy G how that is working out. He fed all these lies to these deluded people. They lapped it all up. That is what led to Jan 6th. Honestly Mitch McConnell summed up that well LINk

Charging him for his role in the riots is difficult however. This is how the law works. You have to prove intent.

None of this would have occurred though if not for him. All because he is a betch who can’t take an L. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Loud and clear Don. Way ahead of you. 

49 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Good for him telling the truth.

And pedos are not devout Catholics, unless you think like a democrat. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

I am saying he made up all this BS. Much of that he is being charged for, ask Rudy G how that is working out. He fed all these lies to these deluded people. They lapped it all up. That is what led to Jan 6th. Honestly Mitch McConnell summed up that well LINk

Charging him for his role in the riots is difficult however. This is how the law works. You have to prove intent.

None of this would have occurred though if not for him. All because he is a betch who can’t take an L. 

you don't have to prove intent.

I know why you did it, we all do.  We just think it's a dumb and worthless discussion.  You think you have some great gotcha, and we're all just laughing at you.  :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I know why you did it, we all do.  We just think it's a dumb and worthless discussion.  You think you have some great gotcha, and we're all just laughing at you.  :dunno: 

Do you ever offer any of your opinions on this matter? I don’t recall.

It’s odd to me to think this is such an absurd claim - that Jan 6th riot is all caused by one guy. 

20 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Do you ever offer any of your opinions on this matter? I don’t recall.

It’s odd to me to think this is such an absurd claim - that Jan 6th riot is all caused by one guy. 

I offered my opinion in this thread earlier today.

Basically a bunch of people with like minds as you said "dadblammit, Trump didn't actually commit a crime, but he's bad and mean and orange and we need to charge him with SOMETHING$#@!".  I find it pathetic to treat a former POTUS that way.

There is a legal word/phrase for the fallacy you are proposing but I can't think of the name.  Basically, the fact that Trump's behavior was necessary for the events of 1/6 does not mean he is liable for the events.

35 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I offered my opinion in this thread earlier today.

Basically a bunch of people with like minds as you said "dadblammit, Trump didn't actually commit a crime, but he's bad and mean and orange and we need to charge him with SOMETHING$#@!".  I find it pathetic to treat a former POTUS that way.

There is a legal word/phrase for the fallacy you are proposing but I can't think of the name.  Basically, the fact that Trump's behavior was necessary for the events of 1/6 does not mean he is liable for the events.

He has been charged with four counts directly relating to overturning the election.

They are crimes, we’ll see if he is found guilty. 

How he is the person people are picking to be their nom is truly insane. 

25 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He has been charged with four counts directly relating to overturning the election.

They are crimes, we’ll see if he is found guilty. 

How he is the person people are picking to be their nom is truly insane. 

Just wondering, had you read my post from earlier today when you asked if I had posted my opinion? It still seems like you haven't read it, because if you had, you'd know my opinion on the obscure Federal codes they found to charge him with.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Just wondering, had you read my post from earlier today when you asked if I had posted my opinion? It still seems like you haven't read it, because if you had, you'd know my opinion on the obscure Federal codes they found to charge him with.

I read it I think.

I don’t see how they are obscure other than they are unprecedented. 

7 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I don’t see how they are obscure other than they are unprecedented

WTF? 🤔

4 hours ago, League Champion said:

WTF? 🤔

He’s an idiot. Simple enough.  

3 hours ago, League Champion said:

WTF? 🤔

This is for example a pretty straight forward charge:

One count of conspiracy to defraud the United States -  Applies to Trump's widespread efforts to spread false claims about the November 2020 election while knowing they were not true and for allegedly attempting to illegally discount legitimate votes with the goal of overturning the 2020 election, prosecutors claim in the indictment

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This is for example a pretty straight forward charge:

One count of conspiracy to defraud the United States -  Applies to Trump's widespread efforts to spread false claims about the November 2020 election while knowing they were not true and for allegedly attempting to illegally discount legitimate votes with the goal of overturning the 2020 election, prosecutors claim in the indictment

Conspiracy.  Lol. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Conspiracy.  Lol. 

OJ was found not guilty too so there’s always a chance for your Orange King!

They must have had some crack investigators figuring out this “conspiracy” with Trump blabbing his mouth and knowingly being recorded while putting into place his “conspiracy”. Real cloak and dagger stuff going on.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They must have had some crack investigators figuring out this “conspiracy” with Trump blabbing his mouth and knowingly being recorded while putting into place his “conspiracy”. Real cloak and dagger stuff going on.  

Hey look you do understand this charge! 

Even though it is so obscure 😂

“Hey, set up some phone calls so I can tell the people that are against me exactly what the conspiracy is and see if they go along with it. Maybe a rally to inform the public as well. Release the Kraken!”

Trump knew the election was legit because some people that didn’t investigate the claims told him so. Charge him! 

Amusing when libtards call Trump a draft dodger. Forgetting, of course, that Biden received more deferments.  Middle class Joe. It’s 3 o’clock a-hole.