HellToupee

Illegal Alien Border Invasion-- AKA the timschochet invitational——If You Support Biden This Is On You. These Heinous Crimes Are On You 🖕Breaking- NYC deploys National Guard in subway

On 5/11/2023 at 7:57 PM, The Real timschochet said:

They almost always speak English.

But no I don’t think they’re citizens. And it doesn’t bother me to hire them. 

Nothing to see here

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Good thing they don't spike the crime rates 😕

No too many Irish cops anymore. Ole girl was a big help. Probably pulled her out from behind her desk due to the manpower shortage. 

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Foking Biden 

That's military grade gear and very expensive. I used a lot of their gear over the years. 

They are Government funded by whoever sent them. They didn't afford that gear on their own. 

22 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Foking Biden 

They just want to work 

You'd have to completely ignore all the criminals and freeloaders coming in, fentanyl killing hundreds of thousand of Americans, and narrow it down to just those who really want to work and they are STILL a NET NEGATIVE to our society according to a report put out this year by the Director of Research Center for Immigration Studies:

Illegal immigrants are a net fiscal drain, meaning they receive more in government services than they pay in taxes. This result is not due to laziness or fraud. Illegal immigrants actually have high rates of work, and they do pay some taxes, including income and payroll taxes. The fundamental reason that illegal immigrants are a net drain is that they have a low average education level, which results in low average earnings and tax payments. It also means a large share qualify for welfare programs, often receiving benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children. Like their less-educated and low-income U.S.-born counterparts, the tax payments of illegal immigrants do not come close to covering the cost they create.

Close the border now.

39 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Walls don't work!  Unless it's Egypt.

Smart. Egypt first. What a concept. 

Allowing Illegals to stay makes us dumber:

Prior research indicates that 69 percent of adult illegal immigrants have no education beyond high school, compared to 35 percent of the U.S.-born.

Illegals are here for free stuff:

Illegal immigrants make extensive use of welfare. Based on government data, we estimate that 59 percent of households headed by illegal immigrants use one or more major welfare programs, costing roughly $42 billion a year, compared to 39 percent of households headed by the U.S.-born.

Just now, Horseman said:

Illegals are here for free stuff:

Employers get the cheap labor, we pick up the tab or these people would starve on the bullshitt wages they get. It’s a subsidy. 

• Thanks 1

In addition to consuming welfare, illegal immigration makes significant use of public education. Based on average costs per student, the estimated 4 million children of illegal immigrants in public schools created $68.1 billion in costs in 2019.

ILLEGAL INVADERS

They use up all our valuable health care.  And we pay for it.

Use of emergency medical services is another area in which illegal immigrants create significant fiscal costs. Prior research indicates that there are 5.8 million uninsured illegal immigrants in the country in 2019, accounting for a little over one-fifth of the total population without health insurance. The costs of providing care to them likely totals some $7 billion annually.

It's not just the crime and the filth, it's coming out of your wallet.

Illegal immigration costs each American taxpayer $1,156 per year

That's at the start of 2023.  Inflation plus increased numbers since then probably doubles that.

I figure I pay for 4 or 5 welfare families with the taxes I pay.  Reality is one of those aren't even legal citizens.  

Per FAIR, Federation of American Immigration Reform:

Evidence shows that tax payments by illegal aliens cover only around a sixth of the costs they create at all levels in this country.

I’m glad many of the libtards have sequestered themselves in that serious thread. 

20 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I figure I pay for 4 or 5 welfare families with the taxes I pay.  Reality is one of those aren't even legal citizens.  

You only pay 4k-5k in taxes?

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Math  🤣🤣🤣

Hey, Gutter Ron has a minor in finance. And he has also told us that mean and average are the same thing. He smart. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Smart. Egypt first. What a concept. 

President al-Sisi realizes there will be some bad hombres in those that would flow in without the wall.

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Let's go Kid!

What does this have to do with horse c0ck either lying about his income or cheating on his taxes?

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

What does this have to do with horse c0ck either lying about his income or cheating on his taxes?

Because it's more important. Get it yet?