Sign in to follow this  
wolves111

Best Redraft Position

Just collecting opinions on draft position. In several 10 team ppr leagues and have the first and 7th picks in a few of them
The first pick doesn’t excite me due to waiting 19 picks for the second pick.

Whats your ideal position in a ten team league? And before you jump in and chastise me weepaws please refrain from comment.

The latest position at which you can still draft Bijan Robinson is the best.  That seems to range from the #1 spot in savvy leagues to #8 or worse in beginner drafts, so judge your league accordingly.

After the 5th rd in a little ten team league only 50 players have been drafted. That number increases in a 12 team league to 60, and even more so in a 14 team league 70.  

I would be fine with draft pick 1-10 in a tiny 10 team mock league.  

Thanks.  

13 hours ago, AxeElf said:

The latest position at which you can still draft Bijan Robinson is the best.  That seems to range from the #1 spot in savvy leagues to #8 or worse in beginner drafts, so judge your league accordingly.

Yeah, I think he'll be the #1 RB. Atlanta could surprise this year. Lot of skilled players.

I always think this is a trick question. Kind of like asking, is it better to score a Touchdown or a Field Goal?

The best pick to have is the first pick. It's the most valuable pick in the draft.

If you think you can get who you want with a lower pick, then work a trade.

1 hour ago, polecatt said:

I always think this is a trick question. Kind of like asking, is it better to score a Touchdown or a Field Goal?

The best pick to have is the first pick. It's the most valuable pick in the draft.

If you think you can get who you want with a lower pick, then work a trade.

Get what you’re saying, but don’t entirely agree.

My 1A, 1B & 1C are Jefferson, Kupp & Chase.  I don’t have a strong preference for one, but those are the 3 guys I like in the 1st in redraft.

I can pick in the 5-6 spot and get one of them, and get a higher pick in the 2nd than if I had the #1 overall.

Depends which players ya cotton. In 12-team mocks from early spots (1-3), I'm praying R Stevenson and/or G Wilson fall to the 2nd round, but usually it's one or the other... occasionally neither.

So I prefer mid and late spots. Doesn't seem to matter where I draft I get the D Samuel option in 3rd-early 4th rnd.

2 hours ago, makindollaz said:

Get what you’re saying, but don’t entirely agree.

My 1A, 1B & 1C are Jefferson, Kupp & Chase.  I don’t have a strong preference for one, but those are the 3 guys I like in the 1st in redraft.

I can pick in the 5-6 spot and get one of them, and get a higher pick in the 2nd than if I had the #1 overall.

Exactly.