dogcows

Police violence thread

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Austin Texas did. Budget cut by one-third. There’s one. It’s working out great. 

It is working out nicely. Crime went down the next year. Funny, I looked this up and Fox is very very angry about this. Dozens of articles trying to turn a positive into a negative. Even the state government of Texas wants a piece of the action: sending in state troopers! Why, if crime was already going down?

Well, at least looking this up showed me why right-wingers are all up in their feelings about Austin. 24/7 nonsense about it from Fox.

Liberals love making things up. Every liberal move hurts society here in the US and there is no questioning that.  Every city, including NYC, that defunded police suffered and quietly refunded police. And they will hide the refunding as much as they can. 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

It is working out nicely. Crime went down the next year. Funny, I looked this up and Fox is very very angry about this. Dozens of articles trying to turn a positive into a negative. Even the state government of Texas wants a piece of the action: sending in state troopers! Why, if crime was already going down?

Well, at least looking this up showed me why right-wingers are all up in their feelings about Austin. 24/7 nonsense about it from Fox.

Yeah. It’s going so great that the Texas state police had to be brought in. What a clown. 

This isn't an example of violence but instead a very unfortunate accident.  Looks terrible.

4 minutes ago, League Champion said:

One of my pet peeves is memes with misspellings.   In a regular post it's understandable but when you create a meme you need to do better. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

One of my pet peeves is memes with misspellings.   In a regular post it's understandable but when you create a meme you need to do better. 

It was done on purpose. Look under we're 

Police in Austin Texas have requested that robbery victims stop calling 911. They want people to just call 311 and make a report, amd if they have been robbed at an ATM to make sure they give the location of the bank in the report.  Where did Dogcows go? I believe pimpadoosh has claimed that Austin is fine as well.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Police in Austin Texas have requested that robbery victims stop calling 911. They want people to just call 311 and make a report, amd if they have been robbed at an ATM to make sure they give the location of the bank in the report.  Where did Dogcows go? I believe pimpadoosh has claimed that Austin is fine as well.  

Austin turned into a liberal shlthole.