Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Who Let The Biden Voters ( I mean animals) Out Of Their Cages, PT2

2 minutes ago, Sagging Scrot said:

They literally have no idea.  It's undeniable.

So you think blacks commit more crimes in total than whites?

• Haha 1

Just now, Sagging Scrot said:

Liberals are the most racist people in America 

He says Redneck all the time to. Which is extremely offensive to Whites in the South. 

1 minute ago, Wade Garrett said:

Nice try a******. Why don't you come back when you're ready to have a real discussion? You don't get to cherry pick your stats.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Not posting videos does not make you immune from being a racist. Your racism is so deep you either don’t know it or it is just tearing you apart.

White people who call other white people racist are trying to cover their own racism. It is also insulting to Black people that you insinuate that you understand the black persons struggle with racism. 

He thinks he's better than blacks and he needs to defend them.  He's the worst type of racist.

Just now, Wade Garrett said:

You have no idea do you?? 

My Mother is BLACK, from Barbados. I'm half black NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN. 

AFRICAN Americans are a different breed. Violent 

If I'm not offended why would you be???? 

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Nice try a******. Why don't you come back when you're ready to have a real discussion. You don't get the cherry pick stats.

So you say that whites commit less crimes than blacks?  All I said was that I could post up 3x as many vids of whites committing crimes.

Deal with it cultist. 

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Not posting videos does not make you immune from being a racist. Your racism is so deep you either don’t know it or it is just tearing you apart.

White people who call other white people racist are trying to cover their own racism. It is also insulting to Black people that you insinuate that you understand the black persons struggle with racism. 

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just now, League Champion said:

You have no idea do you?? 

My Mother is BLACK, from Barbados. I'm half black NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN. 

AFRICAN Americans are a different breed. Violent 

If I'm not offended why would you be???? 

Because inbred, racist rednecks get under my skin.

Whites commit by far the most crime in this country and yet you racist gloss over that and focus only on blacks.

Because you're racist POS's. 

1 minute ago, Wade Garrett said:

Whites commit by far the most crime in this country and yet you racist gloss over that and focus only on blacks.

I love that you care about us, but we don't want you 

6 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

How does that compare to calling black animals you moron cultist?

It's all good, I know you live a pretty miserable existence. I forgive you.

2 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Self hating white denies crime stats.  Film at 11.

Do whites or blacks commit more crimes boyo?

I'm confused, are you Black or a self hating white person? What's your deal? 

11 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

So you say that whites commit less crimes than blacks?  All I said was that I could post up 3x as many vids of whites committing crimes.

Deal with it cultist. 

Fail.

Try again, glory hole zealot!!  Maybe you'll get it right the second time around.

Although, no one's counting on that. You're about as dumb as they come. You're the perfect DNC puppet.  You just open up your gullet like a pelican at the DNC glory hole and they just dump bucketloads right in.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

The way I took the post is that the Animals are the people fighting and destroying private property. (They weren’t acting like law-abiding citizens who are part of a productive society) You were the one who pointed out that they were all Black and accused the OP of being a racist. Doesn’t the fact that you see in colors bother you? Are you sure there weren’t any white people in there?

💯. He's racist for equivalating blacks to animals instead of equivalating criminals to animals. These are African American Animals 

Just now, Baker Boy said:

He judges people by the color of their skin rather than the content of the character. And he celebrates Martin Luther King day. What a hypocrite.

He's the worst kind of person on the planet.  He treats blacks like they're sub human and then calls everyone else racist.

SAD

18 minutes ago, Sagging Scrot said:

Self hating white denies crime stats.  Film at 11.

Do whites or blacks commit more crimes boyo?

Weird, I haven't called violent whites animals or any dehumanizing term.  Just called them inbred, cultist morons.

Which they are.

You racist are pathetic. 

Weird, I haven't called violent whites animals or any dehumanizing term.  Just called them inbred, cultist morons.

Which they are.

You racist are pathetic. 

I'm glad you were finally able to identify your problem being a pathetic racist. And, believe me, you are as pathetic as racists come.

27 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Fail. You don't get the cherry pick stats. Why don't you try one more time?

Why won't you answer the question boyo?

Kind of weird TBH

29 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm glad you were finally able to identify your problem being a pathetic racist. And, believe me, you are as pathetic as racists come.

So you think calling blacks animals is perfectly fine.

Not shocking coming from a deplorable, useless, uneducated, racist cultist.

5 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

So you think calling blacks animals is perfectly fine.

Not shocking coming from a deplorable, useless, uneducated, racist cultist.

And yet somehow you think calling white people "rednecks" and "karens" isn't racist.  :lol:

You're The Racist Who Doesn't Think He's a Racist!   :lol:

GTFO you racist POS.

25 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Why won't you answer the question boyo?

Kind of weird TBH

It goes without saying that if Whites make up 65% of the population and blacks make up 13%, that whites probably commit OVERALL more - that's simple math based on population and is exactly what a simpleton who's trying to cherry pick his stats would be trying to do.  A simpleton like you.

When people talk bout crime, they don't talk about how much X and Y are doing it OVERALL.  The real data is when you start looking at percentages of the population VS the # of crimes being committed vs the types of crimes being committed.  If there are 100 crimes committed in the current year and 67 of those were committed by whites and 13 were committed by blacks, morons like you would point to this to try and make the point your desperately trying to make.  However, If I told you 60 of those 67 were for jaywalking 4 were for burglary and 3 were for murder while the 13 crimes committed by blacks were 10 murders, 2 burglaries and 1 jaywalking then it would paint an entirely - and more accurate - picture of what is actually going on.

But you want to go the simpleton route because you're desperately trying to make a point that NO ONE makes when talking about crime, especially VIOLENT crime.

Another thread equating and describing blacks as "animals" 😦

SMH.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Another thread equating and describing blacks as "animals" 😦

SMH.

Huh?  It was your side of the aisle that coined those terms (see 90's crime bill).  :dunno:

Are you upset that they're being used at all?  Or that someone said it before you could?

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Didn't the first thread get locked and result in your banning?

Didn't you learn your lesson?

Amazon won't take down antisemitic film tweeted by Kyrie Irving, CEO says

The antisemitic film that made headlines after Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving tweeted its Amazon link will not be taken down from the tech giant's platform, CEO Andy Jassy said this week. Why it matters: The company has faced pressure to terminate sales of the film since Irving's tweet, .....Jassy said, however, that the retailer must allow access to different viewpoints "even if they are objectionable."

The documentary "Hebrews to Negr*es: Wake Up Black America!" features false claims that Jews control the media and conspiracy theories denying that millions of Jews died during the Holocaust. What he's saying: "Trying to decide which content  … that we don’t provide access to customers is one of the trickiest issues that we do with the company," Jassy said at the New York Times’ DealBook Summit......"When you have content whose primary purpose is not to espouse or ascribe negative characteristics to people, that is much trickier and a very slippery slope," Jassy said. "Inside the company, we won’t tolerate hate or discrimination or harassment. But we also recognize, as a retailer of content to hundreds of millions of customers with lots of different viewpoints, that we have to be willing to allow access to those viewpoints, even if they are objectionable, even if they differ from our own personal viewpoints..."

"Look, I’m Jewish, too. And I’m worried about antisemitism. And it’s, you know, I find several parts of that content very objectionable, but I think that you have to have principles if you’re gonna manage something as large as we do with hundreds of millions of customers."....Worth noting: Though Amazon previously said it'd look into adding a content notice or disclaimer to the film, Jassy said at the summit that its current content moderation process — a panel reviews pieces of content that may raise the need for removal — is already "a pretty involved process" and "hard to scale."....."We don’t want to have a store where every page has a disclaimer."

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/02/amazon-antisemitism-kyrie-irving-moderation

You are accusing the OP of "dysphemism" 

Except the labeling in the videos based on the tweets are coming from the people who uploaded them and captioned them. That's not the OP doing that. The same argument you are using now is the same purity test used against Section 230 and Net Neutrality. 

This happened to Kyrie Irving. He posted a link on his own social media to a video being sold on Amazon. His base defense, for the purposes of actual free speech, remain the same to this day - He posted a link. Amazon hosted the sale. But the content was created by someone else. That has a "chilling effect" on free speech to punish people for the words of others. Mind you, Irving DID NOT speak those words within that film himself. He didn't make that film. He didn't financially fund the film. 

What value is there for "assigning" the FULL WEIGHT of controversial words of others onto your perceived enemies by proxy? 

In effect, even though it's clear Irving has some real mental health issues in the background, do you really want your children to live in a world, in total, that punishes people for "free speech" on what has been assigned to them by proxy?

I have a thread about "Political Tweets"  The first half of most of those posts are tweets that often say something that is not factually true or sometimes it's even offensive to multiple groups inside America.  Usually the 2nd tweet or video or article right behind it gives the larger context to the entire issue, usually with some kind of rebuttal. Are you prepared to hold me accountable for each and every one of those replies and the opinions within them from literally thousands of other people?  Are you prepared to lose all the practical information, statistics, video, analysis, commentary, cultural and social discussion from various outlets and pundits for that kind of purity test? 

You want silence because you just don't like the OP. But to try to get it, you show you don't understand any of the basic principles of actual free speech.  You've found a way to try to tax the exchange of information because some of it doesn't fit your narrative or you personally find no value in it. The world is bigger than you. 

34 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

So you think calling blacks animals is perfectly fine

Again!!!! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE EQUIVALATING BLACKS TO ANIMALS. 

CRIMINALS ARE ANIMALS, BLACK OR WHITE. 

SELF HATING WHITE BOY YOU ARE. 

1 hour ago, Wade Garrett said:

You racist are pathetic. 

I'm confused, are you Black or a self hating white person? What's your deal?

ANSWER THE QUESTION 

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Huh?  It was your side of the aisle that coined those terms (see 90's crime bill).  :dunno:

Are you upset that they're being used at all?  Or that someone said it before you could?

The 90's crime bill calls blacks "animals"? :lol: