Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

Still chase at 2 spot in full ppr

Is it time to start thinking of moving chase down the longer burrow is out or if he also misses week 1 and on???  I have the 2nd pick in a full ppr redraft. 

Tough situation, I’m glad I still have a couple of weeks for my first of my two drafts take place.  I haven’t seen any updates about Burrow, what are they saying about a target time of a return? 

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Tough situation, I’m glad I still have a couple of weeks for my first of my two drafts take place.  I haven’t seen any updates about Burrow, what are they saying about a target time of a return? 

Last I saw/heard on the Sirius fantasy channel was he’s still a “few” weeks away. My draft isn’t until Aug 31 so hopefully they’ll be some clarity by then. I haven’t seen any of the rankings move home down just yet. 

Yea I’m glad I’m not drafting today, or real soon. 

3 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I’m still taking him w or w/out Burrow

So if Burrow misses the season? Not saying he will, but you said even without Burrow. Current ADP

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Burrow will be ready week 1. And even if he isn’t, Jamar will get his 

So without Burrow you would  still draft Chase at is current ADP? 

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

So if Burrow misses the season? Not saying he will, but you said even without Burrow. Current ADP

No, I mean based on current reality if Burrow misses a game or a few to start the season.

Had no idea Burrow's injury could jeopardize games.  A "strained calf" didn't sound too bad, but I guess there's degrees of strains.

Degrees of strain, plus playing football.  In a few weeks I’m sure his issue will become more clear.  

I think Chase is still worth picking so long as burrow doesnt miss more than 2 or 3 games.

beyond that point, the risk is higher and the expected point production is lower now for 1/4 of the regular season for fantasy.   This now affects which seed you are  in the playoffs and can theoretically affect whether some teams make the playoffs at all.

missing only 1 game,  draft as usual.   but more than that you wanna move him down the board a bit.   There are probably 2 or 3 WR's  currently below him on my list that I'd move ahead of ChaseI if hes without Burrow for more than 2 games.   for me that would move him from early round 1 to mid-late round 1.

if it looks like Burrow is missing more than 4 games, Chase likely is no longer a first round pick for me.

• Like 1

I would agree, three/four games I would move him down a bit.