Sign in to follow this  
dumbassmax2001

Which player do I NOT keep?

I have four keeper spots and can choose from the following five players: Budget is $200  

G. Wilson - $10

C. Watson - $6

Akers- $11

Rashaad White - $6

James Cook - $7

Wilson

Watson

White

Cook.  

Good luck. 

Walker is a better player then either one of those other two imo, I do like Cook, he’s on a very good team, plus D Harris isn’t healthy, the number one back up as of right now is L Murray, I’m keeping Cook. 

White is a bit tougher, I like White , and I think he has rb2 potential despite the Bucs Qb problems, Walker I think is the better talent, plays on the better team, but White has no threat to his playing time, his biggest rival would be C Edmonds lol,   Now Walker has a much much bigger threat in the form of Charbonnet, I think he’s just as good as Walker, yes I do, and Charbonnet will play a lot on passing downs.  

If you keep Walker you have a better chance of getting White back, I doubt you would be able to get Walker back, if you want both I would keep Walker, and have a shot for White in the draft. If not I would keep White. 

Hey great question, thank you, good luck with this tough decision  

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

Walker is a better player then either one of those other two

agreed.  I'd argue Walker is a must keep.    in PPR or standard leagues.

I also like Cook Better than White.  Cook is in a Better offense and on a better team (which usually means more carries for the RB in garbage time)    And Weepaws is 100% right in this quote.... see below

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

If you keep Walker you have a better chance of getting White back, I doubt you would be able to get Walker back, if you want both I would keep Walker,

if you want White back chances are good you can get him.   if you throw Walker back someone will scoop him for sure.   or it will cost a whole lot for you to get him back.

23 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Garrett Wilson

Christian Watson

James Cook

Kenneth Walker

This is who i would keep as well.

• Like 1