Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Let’s Play Concert Poker

I’ll start.Name a band you’ve seen live and would trade for another. Example: Wifey throws out Elvis Costello a Stray Cats…. What’s you got Bunny? 

I’ve seen Judas Priest. Would trade for Tom Petty 

We need to get a real poker night. Play a sit n go on a free site and settle up via Venmo 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve seen Judas Priest. Would trade for Tom Petty 

I’ve seen JP once but I was trash. Have seen Petty four times. I’ll trade you two of my favorite ones if you can add another one. 

4 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I’ve seen JP once but I was trash. Have seen Petty four times. I’ll trade you two of my favorite ones if you can add another one. 

I’ll add Bon Jovi. But it’s 1989 or so Bon Jovi, so the gals were looking good and dressed like  80’s ho’s. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ll add Bon Jovi. But it’s 1989 or so Bon Jovi, so the gals were looking good and dressed like  80’s ho’s. 

Nice. Hmmm… never got to see them for various reasons. The biggest wemen festival I ever attended was a Michael Bolton/ Kenny G concert. I was inspired to get better. Have never been more inspired. This is a great trade.🍻

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Nice. Hmmm… never got to see them for various reasons. The biggest wemen festival I ever attended was a Michael Bolton/ Kenny G concert. I was inspired to get better. Have never been more inspired. This is a great trade.🍻

My best one was Ray Lamontange about 10 years ago. He has a line in this song, "I been savaaaaved by a woman!" Man did they eat that up. I think every hot girl in Boston was there.

1 hour ago, frank said:

King Diamond

Queen

Aces High

Heart

And don't forget the joker :headbanger: