Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

I have the first waiver pick this week.

Justice Hill is a talent and had a great training camp. The Ravens may not use him enough to get a startable RB for FF but I picked him up in case they figure out they need to play him a lot.

18 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Justice Hill is a talent and had a great training camp. The Ravens may not use him enough to get a startable RB for FF but I picked him up in case they figure out they need to play him a lot.

hes as good a bet as anyone on (or off) the ravens roster right now.

and if you have the roster space to hold him for a week or two, you are in good shape.

31 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

It is likely going to turn into a situation where edwards gets the rushing yards and hill is the redzone guy that steals touchdowns on 1 yard plunges. 

30 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

hill is the redzone guy that steals touchdowns on 1 yard plunges. 

Edwards is the powerback, Hill is the speedster. 

I don't know exactly why the Ravens put in Hill in for those 2 Tds last week, but I'm calling fluke.

Hill had 8 rush att, and avg 1.1 yards.  Edwards is the back to own on the Ravens.  

Looks like Hill had one rush att in the first half.  I don’t know when Dobbins was injured.  

Now I do see that the first drive for the Ravens Hill had on rush on that drive for a 2 yard td.  So I guess that now two rush att while Dobbins was still playing.  It was Edwards taking in the two point conversion on that td scored by Hill. 

I don’t know what considered late , but Edwards first rush att was at the 7:35 mark of the third qtr, which was the second time the ravens had the ball in the third qtr, and he open up that drive with the first two rush att for 16 yards.  

At the end of the game both Hill and Edwards had a total of eight rush att, Hill had 8 att nine yards two tds.   Edwards had 8 att for 32 yards.   Which tells me that Edwards will get the start. Now will he be the more productive of the two, don’t know.  

Thanks. 

I say pick up WR PUKA NUKUA. Even if or when at all Cooper Kupp returns I believe Puka will still be involved a lot in the Rams offense. Add in the fact that the Rams could be playing from behind quite a bit this year and so they'll have to be throwing the ball a lot. That will play to Puka's benefit.and he should claim a starting role all year. Not crowning him ROY as that'll be Bijan or possibly Addison but Puka will be fantasy relevant. He'll be a WR3 with good upside to be a start able  WR2 depending on the matchup.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DocNiner said:

I say pick up WR PUKA NUKUA. Even if or when at all Cooper Kupp returns I believe Puka will still be involved a lot in the Rams offense. Add in the fact that the Rams could be playing from behind quite a bit this year and so they'll have to be throwing the ball a lot. That will play to Puka's benefit.and he should claim a starting role all year. Not crowning him ROY as that'll be Bijan or possibly Addison but Puka will be fantasy relevant. He'll be a WR3 with good upside to be a start able  WR2 depending on the matchup.

Isn’t he questionable?