Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

TNF Discussion: Vikings at Eagles - Wk2

I think they're doing the whirly-bird on-side here, Kirk.

That's probably why there is no tee.

• Like 1

well, the onside kick was a total failure, but Kirk Cousins had himself a nice fantasy night which helped my fantasy team.

the vikings also covered the spread for those of you who care.

honestly if that fumble didnt happen in the first half to rob the vikings of a TD, this could have been a viking victory.

I know, coulda woulda shoulda.   at least it was a good game.

Fear not Viking fans - ya might be 0-2 now, but the Chargers are on deck! Ok that sucks, but at least your at Carolina in week 4 assuming you've finally got your sh*t together. Better win that, because then it's the KC Chiefs. Niners two weeks later...

What a disaster.

18 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Fear not Viking fans - ya might be 0-2 now, but the Chargers are on deck! Ok that sucks, but at least your at Carolina in week 4 assuming you've finally got your sh*t together. Better win that, because then it's the KC Chiefs. Niners two weeks later...

What a disaster.

thats actually  a pretty tough schedule.

I think the Vikings Ned to spice up their rb slot,  I said it before, I’m not impressed with Mattison, he’s not the reason that they are 0-2, but they need to pick up Hunt.  

8 hours ago, weepaws said:

I think the Vikings Ned to spice up their rb slot,  I said it before, I’m not impressed with Mattison, he’s not the reason that they are 0-2, but they need to pick up Hunt.  

you are right,   not Mattisons fault.   but the way the line looked, his style isnt an ideal fit.

granted its easy to criticize when the line was completely dominated at times.  I'd argue more of the problem is in that poorly performing O line.    the fumble cousins had was because the LT let the defender literally walk right through him strait to the QB.  he was little more than a turnstile.  didnt even slow the guy.