Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Trade offer

I am 0-2 and the Chase / Burrow stack is killing me. I was offered Diggs and Conners for Chase and Stevenson. PPR league your thoughts?

He has now countered with Sanders intead of Stevenson. I like that a little better but I may be giving up too soon on Chase.

Even.  

8 hours ago, weepaws said:

Even.  

agreed.  while the trade doesnt thrill me, its relatively fair value.

and if you are trying to get out of the stack, this will do that and you are not giving up much (if anything) in terms of value

personally I think in cincy they have some issues to resolve on that offense.  I think they will fix it but I suspect it begins and ends with the line.

I'm sure part of it is Burrow is still hurt a bit.

If you're playing for first, the Bengals stack makes sense to me, if you're trying to not get last, diversifying is probably the way to go. If it's any type of keeper league or dynasty, I'm keeping Chase.

The Bengals stack could carry you to a championship, but you have to be willing to go down with the ship. I personally think I'd play the waivers for a QB until Burrow figures it out, so you aren't getting burned by both positions right now, but I'm keeping that stack. It's not bad value, I wouldn't fault anyone for taking it, and going from Chase to Diggs isn't giving up on Chase, but it's giving up on one of the rare stacks that could carry you down the stretch. 

"If you aint first, you're last"

You drafted Jamar Chase because he could be the top scoring WR in the league.

I understand it has been a very tough two weeks, but it’s not time to abandon ship.

Best case scenario you get a mild downgrade in a trade and what’s the point of that? Gotta let it ride 

Sounds like Burrow is having an injury issue.  I’ll take Diggs and Conner.  

Who is your backup QB? I've got leagues where Tua or Goff are my backups. I see Cousins as a backup sometimes. Point being, no one says you have to roll with the stack by sticking with Burrow. 

I'd rather have Stevenson or Sanders rather than Conner and ultimately, while I like Diggs a lot, I think Chase has that game winning upside. 

I would stay put and if you really want to get away from the stack, consider starting your QB2. 

• Like 1