Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

MNF Discussion: Saints at Panthers - Wk2

Inactives

Saints: WR Lynn Bowden, RB Kirk Merritt, RB Kendre Miller, WR A.T. Perry, DE Kyle Phillips, OG Nick Saldiveri

Panthers: RB Raheem Blackshear, OG Nash Jensen, LB DJ Johnson, OT David Sharpe, CB Sam Webb

Yeah, usually when a blocker's helmet pops off, there's a good chance there was a hands to the face.

By the way, my immaculate grid answer for this game would definitely be Sam Mills, but there are a few good ones here... Jake Delhomme, Shockey to name a couple.

It’s like nobody is talking in this thread 😐

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

By the way, my immaculate grid answer for this game would definitely be Sam Mills, but there are a few good ones here... Jake Delhomme, Shockey to name a couple.

I'm a Saints fan going back about 25 years, so this game is pretty easy for me, but I thought of one guaranteed to be rare... Toi Cook.

I used to call him Toi Burnt Toast Cook because Flipper Anderson, Henry Ellard, Jerry Rice, and pretty much everyone always killed him... back when the Rams, Saints and 49ers were all in the same division.

Vonn Bell with the pick... and another immaculate grid answer.  I didn't even know he was playing for the Panthers this year.

Man, what a scramble.  Bryce probably wasn't expecting one of the bigs to run him down from behind.  Welcome to the NFL moment.

I don't think Derek Carr is a good quarterback.  His release just seems super slow.

I don't think the Saints should've used a timeout after that sack with 49 seconds left.  Very little chance you're getting the first with 2nd and 17.  

I do not understand what the saints are doing. They have a really great trio of WRs. They should be hitting Olave, Thomas or Shaheed every time and then using the threat of the pass to gash them on the ground. 

Man, can anyone touch the QB play in the NFC South?

7 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Jamal Williams is hurt? fock of course he is. 

Good thing I have Kendre Mi...oh, right, he can't even get on the field.

The only thing keeping the saints in the game is that the young has been even worse 

The Texans and Colts really should thank the Panthers for taking Bryce Young...

Why they took a QB who is 5'10 and 190 lbs with the first pick is beyond me...