Sign in to follow this  
CajunBadger

About time for Watson to go to waivers?

QB scoring: 6pt/td, 1pt/20 yds passing, -3pts/INT, -2pt/fumble, -1pt/sack

AR is back starting this week. Watson is injured with a "sore shoulder" to some degree and only showing slight signs of fantasy relevance, lol.

I am a little concerned about risk of another concussion with AR, but thinking of dropping Watson for either Stroud or some WR depth (either Palmer or Nico).  I'm leaning towards Stroud mostly because decent QB's are scarce and I feel more secure having reasonable backup if AR goes out again.

Thoughts - just be happy with Watson, go for Stroud, or pick up Nico or Palmer?  Thanks!!

Who’s AR? 

Yes sorry, Anthony Richardson.  He had a nickname of AR-15, and then shortened it to AR...  My fault for not typing his name out 

I have those two QBs you're mentioning, Watson and Richardson on my dynaasty team along with Justin Herbert.

I don't plan on keeping Watson much longer. Week 5, Watson and Herbert are on bye. I have to start Richardson, so if I'm happy with that, I think I'll drop Watson afterwards.

Maybe he picks it up later in the season, but as of now, Watson is just one of many mediocre fantasy QBs

I’m a one Qb on my team at a time person, so I would drop both pick up one of those WRs. I would go get Stroud 

1 QB def makes sense with our smaller bench. I am thinking Stroud could rank enough above the other available QBs to warrant picking up. 

You recommend picking up one of the WRs but name Stroud.. Which one would you go for?  And do you consider one or both WRs to be more than bench warming emergency starters? Thanks!! 

PJ Walker has just been promoted to the Cleveland active roster for Sunday’s game, lending credibility to Watson being a true GTD.

Thanks!  I have given him 4 weeks to show he's worth holding onto.. With the injury, upcoming bye week, and so so performance I'm dumping him. 

I'm still torn between Stroud, Nico, or Palmer - but if my WR choices are likely to still be on waivers in the future, I'll just take Stroud.

Any final thoughts before I pull the trigger in a few hours?  Thanks!!

Deshaun Watson just had his biggest game as a Brown. He's back. I would keep him and Anthony Richardson for sure, and pick up Stroud. Palmer and Nico are not worth adding, well I like Nico actually somewhat, but not Palmer.