Sign in to follow this  
gridirongoofs

Defense???

I don't follow the games week to week. I rely on the forums(you people), the opinions on the website and Yahoo.  There seems to be a discrepancy this week on a couple of defenses... Yahoo vs here... that are quite noticeable. 

I picked up Atlanta because Yahoo had them ranked the highest available... they are really low on fft rankings.  Cincy is just the opposite... high on fft rankings and low on Yahoo. Usually they are somewhere in the ballpark. 

Vikings are one they both seem to somewhat agree about this week. 

Any thoughts on these 3 defenses? I'm not going to lose sleep. More curious than anything. Thanks. 

51 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

I don't follow the games week to week. I rely on the forums(you people), the opinions on the website and Yahoo.  There seems to be a discrepancy this week on a couple of defenses... Yahoo vs here... that are quite noticeable. 

I picked up Atlanta because Yahoo had them ranked the highest available... they are really low on fft rankings.  Cincy is just the opposite... high on fft rankings and low on Yahoo. Usually they are somewhere in the ballpark. 

Any thoughts on these 3 defenses? I'm not going to lose sleep. More curious than anything. Thanks. 

They're pretty much just 3 run of the mill, fantasy football D/ST.

Nothing special about any of them. I would just play whichever one has the best match up, and hope for the best, but don't expect much

1 hour ago, polecatt said:

They're pretty much just 3 run of the mill, fantasy football D/ST.

Nothing special about any of them. I would just play whichever one has the best match up, and hope for the best, but don't expect much

Thanks man. Yup. No expectations. 

I play def, te and qb week to week usually... like I picked up Stafford this week along with Logan Thomas.  We are all guessing. 

2 hours ago, gridirongoofs said:

Vikings DST is not good. You'd be banking on some Fields turnovers, which isn't a bad bet but I have to think there are better options available. 

Atlanta is home against the Commies and Cincy is home against Seattle. 

between the three i'd go with Atlanta.

are there any other options?  Pats @ vegas might be interesting. Gotta think Bill wants to stick it to McDaniels. 

in one of my leagues the Saints are currently still available and someone oddly dropped Miami. both have very nice matchups. I should probably add the Saints myself but I'm actually holding the Steelers and Jags at the moment. 

29 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Vikings DST is not good. You'd be banking on some Fields turnovers, which isn't a bad bet but I have to think there are better options available. 

are there any other options?  Pats @ vegas might be interesting. Gotta think Bill wants to stick it to McDaniels. 

in one of my leagues the Saints are currently still available and someone oddly dropped Miami. both have very nice matchups. I should probably add the Saints myself but I'm actually holding the Steelers and Jags at the moment. 

Thank you. I have Atlanta at the moment. I just looked and NE is available. NO is not. 

34 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Jax, Rams, Tenn, Hou and TB are available as well. 

30 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

Jax, Rams, Tenn, Hou and TB are available as well. 

I like Jacksonville. Granted, Minchew Mania may give Indy a shot in the arm and Taylor will likely get more work.    I'm rolling with Jacksonville in a number of leagues

• Thanks 1

Have the Saints and Eagles, and stream.  

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

Have the Saints and Eagles, and stream.  

Yeah, those aren't available 😂

It would be the Falcons, but the Pats Vs Raiders is a decent one.    

• Thanks 1

The Patriots have been outscored 72-3 the past two games. 

Normally they're always a viable D/ST streaming option, but not now...

• Like 1

since you mentioned Jacksonville, I think that is the answer. Otherwise I would have said atlanta.