Tuxedosam

Who would you drop/keep?

Sanders keep

Spears keep

the others can go.  

keep Sanders, Demercado and Spears. 

I mean, you have to have recently added Demercado... and Conner just hit IR. Should see what he can do before already dropping him. 

23 hours ago, Showboat said:

redraft or dynasty keeper league?

This for sure…. That said, i’d not choose to drop any of them, at least for this week, unless you can do much better and/or until more info develops. A sort-of order in which i’d keep.

1) Sanders. Clearly the main option…when returning to full health. 2) Roschon. With Herbert out, I’d like to see what the Bears do with him; he’s probably an OK flex in w7 & w8 with some nice matchups on deck. 3) EmariDemarc. Find out what you got this week. 4) Spears. Supremely talented; needs a DH injury or trade to be anything better than a flex. 5) MacLaughlin. Probably in a x3 timeshare but may get to a better split if Perine falls flat. A nice high-end rb3 if another JWill injury.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2023 at 10:34 AM, Showboat said:

redraft or dynasty keeper league?

Neither of these. Just a normal 12 man PPR league. Had a lot of injuries that I had to pickup replacements. Just hoping they do something good to use other than flex options. Weeks 2-5 was rough for me with my top 2 RBs Ekeler and Jones out & Sanders not playing well and my top WR St Brown out as well as one of my QB Richardson out as well. Thanks everyone for your input!