Sign in to follow this  
Vtfanatic

Dobbs ROS

Dobbs has surprisingly stepped into Minnesota and done extremely well.  Where do we put him ROS?  I would think it only gets better with JJ coming back.  He has a very good OL protecting him and some favorable matchups.  I am currently sinking with Lawrence and considering making a move for Dak but Dobbs is available and could work too.

Dak.  

He’s been a pleasant surprise but let’s not get carried away here. He’s still a QB2 albeit with a nice bump lately 

8 hours ago, Vtfanatic said:

Dobbs has surprisingly stepped into Minnesota and done extremely well.  Where do we put him ROS?  I would think it only gets better with JJ coming back.  He has a very good OL protecting him and some favorable matchups.  I am currently sinking with Lawrence and considering making a move for Dak but Dobbs is available and could work too.

hes in a better offense.  I'm not surprised.

but what has surprised me is how quickly he did it.   He basically learned the playbook in 2 weeks and has been productive enough to win a game less than 1 week after being traded to the team.

That is absolutely nuts!   Most QB's take most of the preseason to learn the playbook and some dont even learn it all at that point.

this guy is a gamer.   I'm buying in wherever I can (though it is likely too late)

8 hours ago, Vtfanatic said:

I am currently sinking with Lawrence and considering making a move for Dak but Dobbs is available and could work too.

When you say Dobbs is available, you mean he's on the WW ?

If that's the case, & you have someone who's droppable, I'd grab him. 

After that, the decision to use him over Lawrence would be up to you. 

Dobbs is likely matchup dependant but I'd want him rostered. 

Sorry, yes Dobbs on waiver wire.  I may be able to trade for Dak.  Owner has Mahomes and Dak.  I am strong at Rb and think I could pull that off.  Both seem better than Lawrence who I am currently rolling with.

I would rather have Dak.