Sign in to follow this  
browndelivers

Fournette

Probably a reason he spent most of the season as a free agent. 

They obviously like murray as a power back and Cook is their most talented 

Don’t know why, but he might be very soon.  

18 hours ago, weepaws said:

Don’t know why, but he might be very soon.  

possible.

a couple fumbles from your lead back in a game could mean hes headed to the bench.

I think the main reason teams didnt sign fournette is the injury.  there were likely durability concerns.   sometimes the lisfranc can become somewhat degenerative depending on what part of the lisfranc was actually damaged (it can be tendon, nerve, bone and I think one or two other things that all run through that area and when one part gets damaged the rest doesnt work the way it should)

but this late in the season they are likely betting durability isnt as much of an issue. 

I heard a talking head speculate that Fournette is likely getting in shape. While that may be silly to say for most players, Lenny tends to let himself go even when he is under contract. I could see the Bills using this time to get comfortable with his playing weight.

FWIW, pure speculation.

7 hours ago, The Football Guru said:

I heard a talking head speculate that Fournette is likely getting in shape. While that may be silly to say for most players, Lenny tends to let himself go even when he is under contract. I could see the Bills using this time to get comfortable with his playing weight.

FWIW, pure speculation.

That's probably a good guess.

There's a reason he's had trouble staying on teams, I think that has a lot to do with it